Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Mattias Janmark re-signs with the Oilers (3 years, $1.45M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I wasn't keen on the Oilers re-signing Connor Brown or Janmark but both had a strong playoff so I'm ok with the re-signings. And Brown looks like skating wise he may have finally recovered from his operation?

Last edited:

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I wasn't keen on the Oilers re-signing Connor Brown or Janmark but both had a strong playoff so I'm ok with the re-signings. And Brown looks like skating wise he may have finally recovered from the hip operation?
You were definitely in the strong minority if that was the case.

Reactions: Senor Catface

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I wasn't keen on the Oilers re-signing Connor Brown or Janmark but both had a strong playoff so I'm ok with the re-signings. And Brown looks like skating wise he may have finally recovered from the hip operation?
Brown was ACL surgery. Think it was Ferraro who said it took him several months before he felt comfortable skating at full strength again from the same procedure.

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna

Attachments

• Screenshot(54).png
    Screenshot(54).png
    265.6 KB · Views: 4

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Good signing.. don't like the term but contract can be buried pretty easily with only a tiny caphit. Probably an easy player to trade too at tdl.

Thumbs up but oilers are getting older with every signing

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad