Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Corey Perry signs extension with the Oilers (1 year, $1.4M)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Aug 3, 2021
200w.gif

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Gross. It’s 1.4 so not a big deal just not a fan of the player. Would of preferred them give a tad extra to Jannark and get him signed
What does he... exactly provide at this point? Veteran presence? He had 1 goal in the playoffs. Are we hoping for a bounce back season?

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
I never begrudge a player for clinging on as long as he can; once your chance is spent, it will never come again. That, and I admire the resilience of a man who has lost in the finals over and over again, his body accumulating the strain of so many long runs, and who still wants another kick at the can.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Hmm I wonder if we can break the curse when we reach the finals by breaking his shins before he plays a game.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Nothing like signing a washed up old geezer who was a healthy scratch multiple times in the playoffs. EDM just got to do EDM things.

Reactions: Macheteops

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Feel bad for Janmark, but Im guessing his contract is not done, cause he wants a better than 1m contract.

The good here is absolute that Lavoie is not given his RW spot, he has to earn it, surpass Perry. It will be Great for him. Cause I want Lavoie to be the 3RW next season.

Holloway 3C Lavoie.
I preferd Henrique to be that 3C, but we will see.
I Wonder what Oilers has up their sleeve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad