Confirmed with Link: [EDM/CGY] James Neal <--> Milan Lucic ($750K Ret.) + Cond. 3rd '20 (Goals Scored Related vs. Looch)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would You Have Pulled The Trigger On This Deal? (Neal for Lucic, 750k ret., cond 3rd)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapyPopa

Jul 1, 2019
Steal for Edmonton. Neal can rebound, he can still shoot very well and can play with Mcd. Have no idea why Calgary does this. But a steal for you guys, nice one,

Reactions: NinjaKick

MinnesotaFats

Aug 10, 2005
Only issue is Neal is supposed to be a TERRIBLE teamate when things are not good.. Looch appeared to be a good one and a total pro. So who knows

Who cares? Every locker room has dudes that are arseholes to varying degrees. This is nothing but a win. No idea what happened to Neal in CGY, but it's not crazy to think that he can rebound to 20-20-40 type of stat line. Looch has no hope of bouncing back with how bad his skating is. Watching him skate is like watching one of those trained Russian bears on skates.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
rLf6DeN.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
While I think loading the top line (Drai - McDavid - Neal) may be useful in rejuvenating Neal's pace at first, but you have to give Nuge something... hopefully Nuge - Neal mesh taking on secondary competition.
I wonder if they start with Neal with McDavid, build him some confidence and then give a confident Neal to Nuge

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Would Neal be expected to line up next to Drai/Nuge on the 2nd line?

If I were betting it'll be McDrai /RNH-Neal making up the top two lines. However this does give you options. Neal as the sniper with McDavid and Kassian doing the heavy lifting sounds like it could succeed. That would let you have Nuge and Draisaitl on the second line together.

Draisaitl-McDavid-Kassian
Neal-RNH-Chiasson

or...

Neal-McDavid-Kassian
Nuge-Draisaitl-Chiasson

Better than it was 3 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad