Series Talk: ECSF: New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes (NYR Lead 3-2)

Who wins in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Cant wait to beat this disgusting team of whiners and divers.

Rangers in 5 and that is me being nice.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
This is one of those series where Rempe gets scratched. The canes hate employing borderline goons and is all about players with intangibles.

Rempe will probably get back in if they face the Bruins or Panthers who both play more physical branding hockey and has players like that (Maroon and Gadjovich)

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Is fox ready to answer the bell for trying to trip aho earlier in the year and injuring himself?

Also, can’t wait to read on here about that rempae(spelling?) guy’s five minutes of ice time a game and chasing hits about how it is definitely the most impactful 5 minutes of ice time ever played in the nhl.
Brother storm brew, just wait until Rempe delivers a signature bone-jarring Clean check, it will make you a believer.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
this goes 6 minimum and if Freddy stands on his head and doesn't fall on his ass sideways again it might go 7. this is a multi-faceted series that will rely on a few X factors. Carolina has the best forecheck system in the league and before Lavi's change of putting Trouba on the 3rd pair we were susceptible to getting outsmarted and outworked in the D zone. I am sure Lavi will have ready with adjustments and that's why we got out of the first round with a sweep. I'm cautious but confident. Will be great hockey.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
This is one of those series where Rempe gets scratched. The canes hate employing borderline goons and is all about players with intangibles.

Rempe will probably get back in if they face the Bruins or Panthers who both play more physical branding hockey and has players like that (Maroon and Gadjovich)
Nah, Carolina doesn't have a single player to stop Rempe from having his way with them. Keep Rempe in unless it's an emergency

Reactions: Guyute

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Cant wait to beat this disgusting team of whiners and divers.

Rangers in 5 and that is me being nice.
Ah I see you've been conversing with Piles fans and not actually watching any of the games, the whiners and divers lost that series. I give that as much credence as people still thinking Aho should "answer the bell" for what was an incidental hit he was able to brace for, but then constantly excuse Rempe and Trouba not needing to answer the bell on actual dirty hits for X, Y, & Z reasons!!

Reactions: cptjeff
Sep 19, 2008

there is no way brind'amour should be allowed to leave carolina

he'd get hired immediately

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Hurricanes should win in 6 or less. They have so much experience with playoff hockey I think they are bound for the final 4 again.

Reactions: Chan790

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
This guy is scared

No need to injure. A nice big clean hit to let him know he's a target is fine.

A clean hit is fine. It's hockey. I don't have any problems with clean hits. Carolina took a lot and gave a lot in the last series.

I do have a problem with attempting to injure a player. There's no place for that in the sport.

But...Aho is not going to answer the bell. Only in your dreams. Because, again nothing happened in the two games played after the accidental injury to Fox...and the Rangers did not retaliate for the injury in that same game.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
I know people will roll their eyes at this and say "it wasn't a knee, it was fine, what are you talking about!" but I very much wouldn't be surprised if in the Rangers locker room they aren't thinking to themselves to throw something extra Aho's way as payback.
I don't think they'll go out their way to target him with dirty hits, but he better keep his head up and not put himself in a bad spot
If that’s what is on the minds of the Rangers locker room going into Rd 2, they must be a pretty unfocused bunch

Reactions: Brad Meador

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Rangers fans already wishing injuries on players. Very similar fanbase to the Panthers. There is simply no reason to be this toxic over a sport.
I've seen Canes fans do the exact same thing - while the Rangers were still playing Washington as a matter of fact. let's not pretend like only certain fan bases have a percentage of douche bags.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I've seen Canes fans do the exact same thing - while the Rangers were still playing Washington as a matter of fact. let's not pretend like only certain fan bases have a percentage of douche bags.

Unfortunately, all fanbases have their share of douchebags.

I just want a nice, hard fought, CLEAN series.

You don't know shit about Rempe if that's what you think he is. Don't talk about players you know absolutely nothing about, it's embarassing

We know enough to know that he was suspended for attempting to injure a player earlier in the season.

No reason to think he won't do it again.

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Unfortunately, all fanbases have their share of douchebags.

I just want a nice, hard fought, CLEAN series.

We know enough to know that he was suspended for attempting to injure a player earlier in the season.

No reason to think he won't do it again.
If he does then that sucks for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain