GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
1000022787.gif

9am Sunday.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I am not sure we will be able to beat the Panthers they are probably most physical team in NHL and Rangers are one of the softest.

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
Boston, Vancouver, Dallas, Edmonton

Probably more relevant are the two teams not on here— Florida and Colorado. That’s probably the path to the Cup.

Florida is the team Ive felt all season I dont feel good about playing

On the other hand. Rangers won Presidents Trophy and are 7-0 so far in the playoffs and I am sure no one feels good about playing us...its hard for us as NYR fans to comprehend that we are a team to be feared, but here we are...and teams should be aware, we got a good mix of players and I think can do it. LGR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Boston, Vancouver, Dallas, Edmonton

Probably more relevant are the two teams not on here— Florida and Colorado. That’s probably the path to the Cup.

Weren't the Canes cup favorites. Now because we're leading the series 3-0 Rangers fans are saying they're the worst team left in the playoffs. Because we can't play well against good teams must be lucky with our draw. BTW, this is my response to kovazub and I agree with you.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Weren't the Canes cup favorites. Now because we're leading the series 3-0 Rangers fans are saying they're the worst team left in the playoffs. Because we can't play well against good teams must be lucky with our draw. BTW, this is my response to kovazub and I agree with you.

Yeah the balls on Kovazub to post this gem after some of the other shit from earlier lol.

I think we can all agree that Carolina was wrongly heavily favored going into this series but at the end of the day it's not like the Rangers are blowing them away. These have all been tight games.

That doesn't make them the worst team remaining. They'd blast the tits off of Boston, Vancouver and probably Edmonton as well.

I'll agree with both of the Central teams and Florida but I've always felt that the East would go through the Panthers. Oilers had the red carpet to come out of the west this year with 2 real easy draws in the first 2 rounds but they're struggling a ton with a team that generates like 15 shots a game.

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
Florida is the team Ive felt all season I dont feel good about playing

On the other hand. Rangers won Presidents Trophy and are 7-0 so far in the playoffs and I am sure no one feels good about playing us...its hard for us as NYR fans to comprehend that we are a team to be feared, but here we are...and teams should be aware, we got a good mix of players and I think can do it. LGR

You nailed this. It's a perspective shift. I keep saying it but this team has that feel. That's maybe me trusting this group too much, but I sense this team can do it.

On the logical side, they are extremely deep, are well coached, and everybody has bought in. Also the coaching has been amazing. Lavi isn't Gallant that's for sure. There are a lot of reasons to believe in this team.

[Edit] Not to speak blasphemy, but Artemi giving a speech and then going out there and scoring one of the most ridiculous deflections ever, and in OT is like Messier in '94. Also, who knew Panarin had that in him. But talk about buying in. 100 points nothing, try 120.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes
7pm ET - Game 4

Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jack Roslovic
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Filip Chytil --Alex Wennberg -- Kaapo Kakko
Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Will Cuylle

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Braden Schneider
Erik Gustafsson -- Jacob Trouba

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Zac Jones, Chad Ruhwedel, Jonny Brodzinski, Louis Domingue, Adam Edstrom, Matt Rempe
Injured: Blake Wheeler (lower body)

Hurricanes Projected Line up

Jake Guentzel -- Sebastian Aho -- Andrei Svechnikov
Teuvo Teravainen -- Jordan Staal -- Seth Jarvis
Jordan Martinook -- Jack Drury -- Martin Necas
Jesperi Kotkaniemi -- Evgeny Kuznetsov -- Stefan Noesen

Jaccob Slavin -- Brent Burns
Brady Skjei -- Tony DeAngelo
Dmitry Orlov -- Jalen Chatfield

Pyotr Kochetkov?
Frederik Andersen

Scratched:
Jackson Blake, Brendan Lemieux, Maxime Comtois, Scott Morrow, Bradly Nadeau, Spencer Martin, Dylan Coghlan, Ryan Suzuki, Ronan Seeley, Antti Raanta

Injured: Jesper Fast (upper body), Brett Pesce (lower body)

Cowabunga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad