Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I am sure an even newer angle could be discovered any day now, lol
I mean it took 2 days for the other one to come out. Would it really surprise anyone at this point if we saw a pov go pro from Bennett helmet that showed a pause for the fallout games VATS system and him picking head with 99% hit chance?

And the league would still be like oh yeah we saw that, hockey play.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I mean it took 2 days for the other one to come out. Would it really surprise anyone at this point if we saw a pov go pro from Bennett helmet that showed a pause for the fallout games VATS system and him picking head with 99% hit chance?

And the league would still be like oh yeah we saw that, hockey play.
Hey guys do you think we should check the helmet cam? Do you think it would help with the investigation?

- Bruins Head of Video probably

It's ridiculous all angles were not available from the get go

Reactions: Felidae

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
We are really trying to piss off all the decent O6 teams ain't we?

Who needs a Rock Bottom on the Rangers?

As a fellow Floridian I think it's time to bring your fandom back home, squint your eyes you can remember all the Bruins greatest moments with us too
lol I was there last year for game 3 of the SCF, what a wild night. I might try to make it down again this year. Just depends on prices really.

Panthers are easy to hate when you play them but easy to love when you don’t, for me at least.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
lol I was there last year for game 3 of the SCF, what a wild night. I might try to make it down again this year. Just depends on prices really.

Panthers are easy to hate when you play them but easy to love when you don’t, for me at least.
Truly is a golden age for the franchise, I know some like to dunk of our fanbase, but we have finally arrived it seems.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
This is uncle Garys real plan, let us beat you into submission then steal other markets dissatisfied fans, lol

Poke the Panther I say

You should make a stop at the new War Memorial center in Ft. Lauderdale, amazing facilites. Getting real owners really help things.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
This is uncle Garys real plan, let us beat you into submission then steal other markets dissatisfied fans, lol

Poke the Panther I say
I’ll always bleed black and gold first because of my dad, he went through the torment years and getting to go to cup games with him the year they won will probably never be beaten for me but growing up in sunrise and going to hundreds and hundreds of panthers games when it was the struggle years gives me a soft spot and appreciation for their success for the fans and area. Also Barkov needs a cup.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I’ll always bleed black and gold first because of my dad, he went through the torment years and getting to go to cup games with him the year they won will probably never be beaten for me but growing up in sunrise and going to hundreds and hundreds of panthers games when it was the struggle years gives me a soft spot and appreciation for their success for the fans and area. Also Barkov needs a cup.
I feel the same for the Sabres, Pops was a diehard, we root for underdogs in my family I guess. But we lived in Ocala when the Panthers came into the league, couldn't stay loyal to his team, and they never won anything so....

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Which FL fans are spouting conspiracy theories about the League?
Why on earth would Fla be complaining!!?? They’ve gotten every questionable call go their way all post season. They hack and the opponent is taken off, they dive and it’s ignored . How many goals have been overturned in their favor in the first 2 rounds already 3-4? It’s laughable to not admit officiating has overwhelming been in Fla favor .

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
After sleeping on it and looking back it feels like two things could be mutually agreed upon:

1. The Bennett goal should not have been allowed.
2. The Panthers were going to win anyways as they had tilted the ice in the third.

All comes out in the wash, but I think Bruins fans feel pissed off that it went down that way with the culprit being the guy who many feel should have been suspended for a game.

Most Bruins fans were happy with making the playoffs and a bonus of beating the Leafs in the first round again. Florida is right in their window to contend and were going to win that game unless Swayman stole it outright.

C depth taking over as the series goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad