Post-Game Talk: ECSF (Florida leads 2-0): Playoff Bob Arrives, LFG!

Now do you believe??

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Let's add more pucks!!

1683163374677.png

1683200601582.png

Last edited:

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Expecting a Leafs W here, no chance we sweep them anyway if we do get out of this round. We’re not gonna stay out of the box, we saw that last game.

They figured out what it takes to win in last round, though. It clicked, Maurice’s systems kicked in, what they’ve learned prior clicked, and they got the job done. Stay on the forecheck, don’t let up, just give ‘em hell. Best case we advance, worst case we got further than anyone thought.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
So the Leaf fans got what they wanted and now they’re down 1-0. Are you ready Leaf fans to further see the stupidity of your ways. Panthers win again in a frantic ending 4-3 and break your hearts and basically own you. Always be carefull in what you wish for.

GOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just win. And some advice, you can keep your sanity by avoiding the main thread in the Playoff section. Oof.
I just went there to submit my prediction at series start, and have since been avoiding it. I can just imagine the Idiocracy there.

I can imagine the Panthers will see a much better effort from Toronto tonight.
Teams that have the higher seed, you do not want to lose both opening games at home. I imagine the Leafs will pull out all the stops to win tonight.
If the Panthers are able to survive, look out!
If they lose, I'm not too surprised. I did predict the Panthers in 6, so I'm technically saying they will lose twice this round.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think Toronto wins tonight, they are going to come out hard and mean. I have a feeling this series goes to seven.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Feel like the Leafs are gonna play more aggressive tonight. Gotta be ready to weather the storm

I wish this team wasn’t braindead with their penalties. Maybe they prove me wrong tonight but if we are reckless like game 1 I think the Leafs will not let us get away scot free this time

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
It is a good thing the team will have a 2 whole off-days between tonight's and Sunday's game. BOS series was very intense. It would be very much understandable if they lost tonight. But the team should be in great form for our first home game in this series - they better be...

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Went bottom yes today.

Since they won, I don't have to go heavier. The song of the day is a selection from my favorite band.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
I'm brimming with confidence. We broke the curse against Boston. What we are seeing now is undiscovered territory. Not the usual clown-show. We're gonna take care of business and slap these laughs down so hard.

lez fkin go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad