GDT: ECSF #6 - 05/09/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
True. They aren't human beings. Their mental character has no bearing on overall performance.

You're right! And 'mental character' is a stable and comprehensible thing to anyone who knows how to read minds. I mean, just look at Kreider out there. I can see from the TV screen he has yet to forgive his dad for not giving him an allowance in 6th grade when everyone else go one. He's not just a floater, but a spiteful one!

RiffyNYR61

Nov 12, 2008
PENN STATE
Stepan is the equivalent if that "player 1 has disconnected" meme over and over. I've never seen the guy read a play or move his feet.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Again, I'm not giving up hope on them just yet. I think they'll come out flying to start the 2nd.

Me neither. Even if they come out flat for the 2nd.

This is a stupid, idiotic Jekyll and Hyde team that can randomly turn it on for no reason lol.

I'm trying to keep some faith.

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
I don't think this team is in rebuild mode yet.

Fire AV, and get rid of like half this defense (G, Staal, Klein, Holden, etc), plus Tanner Glass and they'll be fine.

This team should won this series in 5, but thanks to AV and his usage of defensive players, they're going to lose in 6.

I only hope the Caps or Pens wipe the floor with the Sens, which they will since the actually have coaches that will put the proper players out there to defend a lead with under 3-5 minutes left . Complete lucky of a team.

I'm just not enthused with anyone on this roster. Only guys I like on this entire team are Zucc Buch and Skjei. Maybe Miller.

THE BIG WHISTLE

Heave-Ho
Feb 16, 2012
By the beach
When did he ever score 30, like you said?

How many coaches will he go through before he finds the right one?

Yeah, I don't like when the fastest and strongest Ranger disappears far more often than he doesn't?

Staal and Holden have the excuse of not being good.

What is Kreider's excuse?
A lot of great players have mental issues. Wouldn't surprise me if Kreider was one.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
It's laughable, you would think Ottawa is the team bordering elimination. Just disgraceful. I don't know why this **** is still on.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
I must say, i think McD has not been as good as he can be, not nearly as good as people says he is. He has been very underwhelming. And that pass was not the reason i think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad