GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Seriously so bummed right now. This shit just feels awful. Leafs are clearly the better team. Significantly outplaying the Bruins 5v5 all series long and haven't been close to healthy once. This team is good enough to win. Just not with Sammy in net not tonight. With him you are waiting for the backbreaker.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
If Woll is out they’ll just have to extrapolate their defensive play from the first half of game 6 over the entirety of game 7. No big deal, surely doable. Alternatively, Leafs fans at TD Garden could just repeatedly pull the fire alarm until the game gets postponed. I think the latter is our best bet.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
If someone drops a deuce on the blue line during warmup, the mystery is solved. It’s a stomach bug.

Reactions: Summer Rose

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't believe Woll is out. I think they are trolling and using the media as an advantage. I watched his post game, he was fine. Laughing and smiling.

How does he go from that and skating off fine to can't play with no practice between then?

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Let’s be realistic - it’s the Leafs. Samsonov or Woll makes no difference, it’s a Game 7 and they’re like 0-11 in them lately

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Part of me wonders if this is some type of game being played by the Leafs, who would be surprised in the end?

This is going to sound awful, but I need a Woll injury for the added drama. Obviously hoping for nothing serious, before someone snaps at me for saying that.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't believe Woll is out. I think they are trolling and using the media as an advantage. I watched his post game, he was fine. Laughing and smiling.

How does he go from that and skating off fine to can't play with no practice between then?
An illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad