GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Sutherland and Furlatt should (hopefully) provide a bit more of an even officiated game after last game.

Toronto is so much better off ignoring Marchand than they are going after him.

Pastrnak is tied with Tavares for shots on goal in the series and he could certainly be better.
Absolutely. But easier said than done. He’s so freaking good at getting in the oppositions head.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yes. You are correct.

Boston has a cup everyone remembers. Toronto is supposed to have won multiple cups within the last 5 years, yet they won one playoff round instead.
1714834751763.png

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Well, I guess techically there isn't pressure on the fans. But what I mean is this: If you say you have no pressure as a fan going to a big game, it means that it doesn't matter if you win or lose. I don't think that's the case with either fanbase here. There are going to be big implications for either organization going forward.

It's not that we don't want to win, it's that after game 4 we all accepted we would lose. We're playing with house money right now. A loss is expected and will lead to change. A win though.. A win means we're so back and the Bruins are choke artists.

Reactions: Summer Rose

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Well, I guess techically there isn't pressure on the fans. But what I mean is this: If you say you have no pressure as a fan going to a big game, it means that it doesn't matter if you win or lose. I don't think that's the case with either fanbase here. There are going to be big implications for either organization going forward.
Well personally, I don't feel a single amount of pressure. I don't think anything I do today will affect the outcome of the game. I'll go about my Saturday as usual and tune in to the game later.

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
I don't see the Leafs winning this unless they can put 3-4 in the net. I don't think a couple of goals are going to cut it tonight. I think one of Woll or Swayman are due to a bad game, but I hope I'm wrong and it's competitive.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I’m really buying the idea that mcavoy tore Matthews ACL with his rock bottom on dirty rat shit move behind the net

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Pasta hampered by injury for sure.
I don't think so. Montgomery called him out after last game. He would obviously know if he was walking wounded. If he's injured and he called him out he deserves to be fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad