Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 5/14 4:40 PM - Key To The Game - SCORE MORE GOALS THAN CAROLINA!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Outcome of Game 7

• Bruins in regulation

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Bruins in overtime

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Carolina in regulation

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Carolina in overtime

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
4C173321-3A03-4D3D-930F-871D9EAC209A.jpeg

The bruins storm flag flys high. Battered but not broken, and now here for game 7. Finish em off boys

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
Lots of chatter from Carolina fans regarding the Scott Walker goal in game seven years back. Apparently it’s an omen. Personally I think it’s a great omen because Scott Walker isn’t playing lol.

Lots of chatter from Carolina fans regarding the Scott Walker goal in game seven years back. Apparently it’s an omen. Personally I think it’s a great omen because Scott Walker isn’t playing lol.

Reactions: bruins19

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
No Boston/Carolina play winner of New York vs Pittsburgh
Without double checking, I believe this is incorrect. I've been under the assumption Division trumps conference. I have money riding on this scenario. (I'm probably wrong though ???)

Well, shite, I read this wrong... This is from How does the NHL playoff bracket work? Explaining hockey's postseason format . "After that, the teams do not get reseeded in the second round. Rather, the winner of the series with the No. 2 and No. 3 teams for a division plays the winner of the series with their division winner playing the wild card team. For example, for this postseason, the winner of the Panthers-Capitals plays the winner of the Maple Leafs-Lightning, regardless of whether the lower seed wins or not, keeping the Atlantic Division "together" in the bracket. "
And of course all I saw was "keeping the Atlantic Division "together" in the bracket". Being that the B's are in the Atlantic Division, I thought .... (probably inebriated while reading that the first time).

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i honestly dont know what to think for the game.
bruins have to stay out of the box and capitalize on tbeir early chances.
they just havent shown be anything in the first 3 games here yet tho

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Without double checking, I believe this is incorrect. I've been under the assumption Division trumps conference. I have money riding on this scenario. (I'm probably wrong though ???)
Winner of today's game faces winner of tomorrow's Rangers/Penguins Game 7 in the Second Round.

Panthers face winner of tonight's Lightning/Maple Leafs Game 7.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
nope, why would Florida draw the winner of TB/TOR IF Washington was slotted as the Atlantic 4 VS Florida as the 8 seed, B's were the 7 seed and drew the 2 seed and Metro champion Canes so we flipped to the Metro, had we dropped to the 8 seed we'd likely have drawn Florida, so we play either PIT or the Rangers in Round 2.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Really good movie, but not one that I’ll go back to multiple times I don’t think.

I rewatched the Nolan ones over a dozen times, but TBM is a HEAVY watch.
I saw it in theatres, and loved it. Loses something during the day on a 55" tv for sure, but its fun. I have only watched it the one time so far and like you said won't go back often. The Nolan films have been watched countless times....loved them.

• Love
Reactions: smithformeragent

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I saw it in theatres, and loved it. Loses something during the day on a 55" tv for sure, but its fun. I have only watched it the one time so far and like you said won't go back often. The Nolan films have been watched countless times....loved them.
Definitely loses something in home viewing.

Glad I saw it in the theater.

My immediate thought when leaving the initial viewing was “Holy shit. They actually pulled it off.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad