BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
The thing I can't grasp about this team is how their energy level and will to win can just completely evaporate without warning game-to-game. The team I saw in Game 5 looked nothing like the team that won Game 3 and Game 4. I wish I understood why.

I'll be hoping for a return to form tonight so we can move on to the Panthers, but it's going to take a much more consistent effort to beat them...

Welcome to the asylum...er, I mean, welcome to the board!!! :welcome:

We have cookies 🍪

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
From this point on, if the team plays like it did on Tuesday, any STH should ask for a refund, maybe that would wake this team.
Good people pay too much to watch a team not come out to play their best hockey, especially in the playoffs!
Bring it every game, Bruins!

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I’d put shattenkirk back in. Gryz gets bullied. Don’t need any of the forborts/peekes of the world as the PK has been fine without them and Shattenkirk has been serviceable in the wins.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
From this point on, if the team plays like it did on Tuesday, any STH should ask for a refund, maybe that would wake this team.
Good people pay too much to watch a team not come out to play their best hockey, especially in the playoffs!
Bring it every game, Bruins!

I really don't see why that would happen.

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
It's going to be remarkably frustrating when the Bruins collapse and don't take advantage of this.
I don't see it. To lose to a team with no Nylander for what three games, and then no Matthews for three is virtually impossible with the huge advantage in net and oh yeah a 3-1 series lead. Bruins fans would go nuts.

I really don't see why that would happen.
600+ or whatever sellouts in a row. Play-off results year over year don't seem to matter all that much.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I don't see it. To lose to a team with no Nylander for what three games, and then no Matthews for three is virtually impossible with the huge advantage in net and oh yeah a 3-1 series lead. Bruins fans would go nuts.
Oh that’s for sure and head’s would definitely be rolling , or should anyway.I have a feeling they are going to win tonight hope anyway,because I have zero faith they would win game 7.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Win and shut up the Canadian analysts on the national broadcasts (I.e., Biz and Subban) who are actively and openly rooting for the Leafs
Biz and Subban annoy the hell out of the majority of Canadians also. Getting paid for pretending they are smarter than all the head coaches in the NHL. There are no entitlements. Leafs don't deserve a championship more than any other franchise yet these guys on CBC think for some reason they do. It is ridiculous how homer they act.

Reactions: Deal Law

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Indicates that Matt Grzelcyk is in tonight.

Ha!

I'll give it to Monty, if he's going down it's with his guys, even if it is the wrong choice. If they blow this series as they did last year he has to pay the price.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Saw Monty on a clip saying he has been pissed off since losing the last game. Being pissed doesn't buy you a pass. He should of been pissed in the first five minutes of the last game and reacted to it. Looked like Keefe got the better of him. The Leafs set the tone and he never made any adjustments to change the narrative. It should have looked different after the first period. The start tonight will tell the tale in the first ten minutes. We'll see if the Bruins will respond to the last poor showing.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Come on Bruins, send Jack off into the sunset with a victory!!!

d949770c-c0ab-46d0-b0ec-77a850745b96_text.gif

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Despite how bad last game was, I find it hard to believe they will not respond and have their best game of the series tonight. They seem after a really bad game this year to come back strong. I still dont think TO has been exceptional in this series, even in game 5. But with that here we are eh? I am hoping Pasta has a big game and we see the PK continue to be strong too as TO will get some early PP’s. You just know it. Hope Coyle and Zacha stand out also. 4-3 for the good guys is my prediction

Let’s Go Bruins!!!!!!

Reactions: Spjutmuren and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany