BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

full

full

full

full

ECQF Game 6
Boston Bruins (3-2) @ Toronto Maple Leafs (2-3)
8:00 pm ET

National TV:
ESPN, TBS, CBC, SN, TVAS
Streaming: Max
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Toronto TV/Radio: Sportsnet, TSN1050 Radio

Officials

1714636728127.png
1714636742673.png

Referees Dan O'Rourke (9), Chris Rooney (5)
Kendrick Nicholson (30)

Linespersons Ryan Daisy (81), Devin Berg (87)

full

Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON, Canada

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Toronto Maple Leafs Twitter

full

Bruins Fall to Maple Leafs in Overtime of Game 5

full

full

full

full

1714636473776.png

Jeremy Swayman
4 GP | 3-1 | .952 Sv% | 1.49 GAA

full

full

Joseph Woll
2 GP | 1-0 | .970 Sv% | 0.75 GAA

full

full

Cookie Time!

L7yV.gif

*all stat and line graphics are by Alicat. Please ask permission to use them and give proper credit when doing so.*

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Let's hope the boys show up and play their hearts out, if they do, they finish this tonight. I have no idea what to expect. It would be nice to have a responsibly refereed game, but that is probably asking too much.

The officials were disgusting on Tuesday and the obvious disrespect to Boston was blatantly on display. I still can't believe that happened, unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe it.

Go Bruins! Get it done!

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Let's hope the boys show up and play their hearts out, if they do, they finish this tonight. I have no idea what to expect. It would be nice to have a responsibly refereed game, but that is probably asking too much.

The officials were disgusting on Tuesday and the obvious disrespect to Boston was blatantly on display. I still can't believe that happened, unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe it.

Go Bruins! Get it done!
caz16, I am just curious, are you blaming the loss on Tuesday by the Bruins on the reffering of the game? We don't need to debate, I thought the Boston loss was because they, Bruins, didn't show to play fully in periods 1, 2 and the overtime. I have watched so many games I could have gotten it wrong. But if I am correct and they do the same tonight they will probably lose again tonight.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The fear of making a mistake must be removed through 100% effort playing the game as they know it should be played and having on the ice the best 6 Bruins players for that time in the game. I don't need defenseman on the ice when I must score, I only need enough to defend my end from a GA and I don't need a just acquired goon on the ice when I need my best skilled ready player. We must use our 23 players effectively to get the most out of them for 1 hour.
Go Bruins, this is your time to demonstrate that you believe in yourselves. 100% effort for 60 minutes, longer if necessary. They, Toronto, stay in Toronto if you give it your all.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
caz16, I am just curious, are you blaming the loss on Tuesday by the Bruins on the reffering of the game? We don't need to debate, I thought the Boston loss was because they, Bruins, didn't show to play fully in periods 1, 2 and the overtime. I have watched so many games I could have gotten it wrong. But if I am correct and they do the same tonight they will probably lose again tonight.
Oh no, the Bruins lost because of how they played.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Win this for Smack66 who we lost to cancer 2 years ago

View attachment 863467
Steve was a great poster. I loved your story about calling Steve and the NESN truck at the border getting into Canada.
1714648129609.png

Please win tonight, Bruins. Stay healthy. My blood pressure and credit card cannot take another hit.

So for another Steve that has left us...Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight. We could use some help from above from you and the other Steve (Smack66). I hope you both have front row seats.

1714647944578.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Last edited:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I’m ready for a dominant win in front of Linus so we can take some swagger into the Cats’ series.

I’m also ready for game 7 OT. (No I’m not!)

Why would they put Ullmark in ? Do you really think that he gives you a better chance to win then Swayman. The Bruins need to treat this game like a game 7 because if it does actually go to a game 7 back in Boston, well, I don't like their chances, we play poorly at home in the playoffs under this coach.

Reactions: lopey

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Finally got around to listening to the last Bru.

So glad Jaffe and Razor were as baffled as me by that effort level. I felt like after last year I was taking crazy pills. They're legit worried. For the first time all year, so am I.

That said we traditionally at least bring effort on the road. Let's go get it

Btw I'm SO excited to see Monty's lineup. That is gonna be the talk of the week, win or lose now.

Reactions: BMC and HustleB

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
One team used a bunch of energy to win a 2-1 game and the other team used none.
May not push the Bruins over to secure the win but can’t hurt.

Reactions: lopey

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Just win. Enough with playing into the 'can't finish' narrative and the nerves and mental weakness and all the rest. The Bruins have established already that they're the better team even if they don't quite have the same level of individual talent. So go out there and get it done and send the Toronto fans home disappointed. End it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad