GDT: ECQF Game 5|New York Islanders @ Pittsburgh Penguins|Thursday-May-9th-2013|CEC|7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Almost seven minutes into the second period and we haven't given up a goal from in front or behind the net.

its-something.jpg

Last edited:

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
They're looking good from what I've seen, which has been like 5 minutes...

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Pens are playing a bit better now, but they really need to get some traffic in front of Nabokov.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
the Pens are hanging onto the puck longer with fewer turnovers. still, their offense isn't doing them any favors and they're still letting the Isles into the zone too easily.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I would just like to give a big **** you to the people who thought dressing Vitale wouldn't matter.

CrozJawz*

This is shaping up to be a game in which the offense loses it for the Pens. They have been dominated by the Isles so far and yet they have kept them off the board, while the offense cant' get anything going...

Tacticalpanic

Apr 30, 2012
i forgot what it was like to see a fast skater , TK looks like he goes twice as fast as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad