GDT: ECQF Game 4|Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders|07.May.2013|7:00EST/4:00PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Shero*

The Isles are fast but we're standing around too much.

That said, we're very much in it. Keep some faith guys. We're up 2-1 and it doesn't matter too much if we lose this one. If we can pull it out that will be huge, though.

Some of you guys are just too relaxed. It doesn't matter much if they lose this game? Are you kidding me? They would have the momentum and its a best of 3 games series. They win this game the series is all but over, they lose and it's a whole new series. Huge game.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Wow, the refs are letting Hamonic get away with murder. The call on Orpik was weak too. The Pens still need to cut out the sloppy play, but seriously these refs are so 1 sided, and this coming from someone who hates to call out the officiating!

Iginla really should have been called making it a 5 on 3, that was a legit penalty that went missed. The fans are in the Pens heads for sure, though.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Minus the penalties and all the pressure they got because of them I completely agree. Limited turnovers, smart plays with the puck, physical, a lot to like in my opinion. Islanders are always going to get chances no matter how good we play, just have to keep moving our feet and making smart plays.

This is what I think too. The period was surprisingly even. 10 shots for them 7 for us, despite them having almost 5 minutes of PP time. Hits were 13 to 9. It wasn't as lopsided as it seemed due to the constant PKing.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If Murray and Eaton are too slow to get to the forwards to hit, then try and match-up against their slower players. I don't want Murray going anywhere near Grabner.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Who the **** is saying that it doesn't matter if we lose this???? Of course it matters, this isn't the season, we would be completely ****ed if that went down, we need to take this one no matter how, dirty, fancy or lucky. Just win it and take it at home

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Think isles are more worried than we are. They do all that....score...and then we tie it right back up. They get 3 pps with nothing to show for( if we kill this one) while we've had none. They have to feel like no matter what they do..we have too much talent for them to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad