Series Talk: ECFs Discussion - Panthers vs Rangers - (4-2 Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Does anybody still consider Cousins as a most suitable winger for Chucky?

Can't be right Ekblad is too high....

Also that list is more damning on Bennett than Nick. Those stats are also only based on a 5 game stretch versus Tampa Bay in the first round where Nick was in the bottom 6. Big stretches being assumed here.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Also that list is more damning on Bennett than Nick. Those stats are also only based on a 5 game stretch versus Tampa Bay in the first round where Nick was in the bottom 6. Big stretches being assumed here.
People too often propose to bring Cousins back to 2nd line if something is going wrong. My point is that you need to think carefully before separating 2319, especially in playoffs. Their center doesn't necessarily should be the most skilled guy, he doesn't need to be primary playdriver, he often just need to do specific tasks. It's easier to switch their center to get their magic back.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Do you really expect Lomberg to flip a series though?

Love him too, but their 4th line wasn't the problem in game 1.
No but I definitely think they can go heavier this game without any cons, unless he takes dumb penalties like the Bruins were doing. He’ll pump up their crowd also so I don’t think it’s that bad of a decision.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If the only answer the Rags have is a player who is only on the ice for 4-5 minutes a game, it shows how screwed they are that he is their saving grace!

Panthers are definitely in their heads.
Remember when we played the Flyers after the Booth cheap shot and beat the shit out of them with the MacIntyre insurance policy sitting on the bench, not having thrown a single punch that game?

Laughing Rempe and his effect on the rest of the Rangers off may be a mistake made by too many of the fans, but I have confidence that the Panthers will render it redundant. They aren't as hungry as the Panthers. Nobody is. Any sport.

No but I definitely think they can go heavier this game without any cons, unless he takes dumb penalties like the Bruins were doing. He’ll pump up their crowd also so I don’t think it’s that bad of a decision.
Consider all your posts liked bud, rockin the same brainwave 🍻

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Remember when we played the Flyers after the Booth cheap shot and beat the shit out of them with the MacIntyre insurance policy sitting on the bench, not having thrown a single punch that game?

Laughing Rempe and his effect on the rest of the Rangers off may be a mistake made by too many of the fans, but I have confidence that the Panthers will render it redundant. They aren't as hungry as the Panthers. Nobody is. Any sport.

To be fair you probably have reasons to like Rempe too, non Panthers related, lol

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL

I didn’t feel Iike that hit was paid back until Bergenheim knocked out Richards when he was with the Kings.

• Love
Reactions: Cats2TheCup

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I didn’t feel Iike that hit was paid back until Bergenheim knocked out Richards when he was with the Kings.
I'll never feel like it got paid back in full, Booth should pulled a Bure and got him back in kind. Kreidizzzle crossed the realm and beat his face in once for me though lol

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Cats need to establish the offensive zone keep em back on their feet. You got to get Rhienhart going….

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I’m convinced Maurice is gonna turn on the dogs he can’t continue to play in our defensive zone all night.

Reactions: 5 Hole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad