Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
I mean, both teams have long lists of found outs.

This a joke? Rage’s won how many times in how many years? We had a shit owner, you guys overspent until there was a cap. Congrats though?
we won multiple cups...your franchise zilch...but you all act like you're a powerhouse franchise cocky as shit. can't wait to knock ya'all down a few pegs

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
we won multiple cups...your franchise zilch...but you all act like you're a powerhouse franchise cocky as shit. can't wait to knock ya'all down a few pegs
Lmao, cocky? We believe in our team, and we’re sure as f*** not gonna bow down to the Rangers. But I guess let me be more clear. How many cups have you won in the last 84 years. I mean, you wanna come out and slam my team I have no problem slamming yours.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Lmao, cocky? We believe in our team, and we’re sure as f*** not gonna bow down to the Rangers. But I guess let me be more clear. How many cups have you won in the last 84 years. I mean, you wanna come out and slam my team I have no problem slamming yours.
see you game 1. good luck to Bobrovsky. we used to light him up like a Christmas tree when he was on the Flyers.

TheWrongWay

May 7, 2023
New York
I still can't believe how many people are sleeping on Dallas.

Who's sleeping on Dallas? It's an ECF thread. One of the East teams has to win this series before they worry about the SCF opponent. And while Dallas is favored on that side, let them play their games and win their own CF first.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Lmao. *used to.

Flyers?

I’m not making any predictions and I never do. Rags may beat us. Sure. But don’t come with the bullshit. The Rangers have been a major draw their entire existence and have one cup to show for it in 84 years. Neither team has been overly successful when it comes to cup victories. We had a shitty owner. All I’m saying is we’ll see each other on the ice, but don’t talk stupid shit.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
??

This man is in here trying to fight ghosts while everyone else in the bar is staring at the drunk guy swinging at the air.

I think you’ll be hard pressed to find many posters on HFPanthers who think our franchise some kind of juggernaut. With a storied past. We know we are a poverty franchise lol. Maybe a few people in this thread…but we are all well aware of our abysmal record since well…the 1990s.

But we also recognize we have a good team this year, so do the Rangers…hence why both are in the ECF.

Is the rest of HFRangers this confrontational?

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Rangers fans are really loving pumping up their own tires, you should be happy you have such a great team, but let's not pretend that this is some huge mismatch of a ECFs. Lol

Gonna be a long and physical series, you can count on that.
The only posters calling it a mismatch are Florida posters

Ask Marchand what happens when you keep your head UP.

The Rangers are not as physical as the Bruins no matter how you want to spin it.

Bos/Fla had double the combined hits of the NYR/CAR series. This will be a factor.
Are you celebrating a sucker punch concussion?

TheWrongWay

May 7, 2023
New York
for a franchise that's never won shit, ya'all love to act cocky like you're the Blackhawks LOL

As a NYR fan, I find this silly. The Rangers have won one Cup in color TV. That's something to be cocky over?

Do you. But I think this is a great matchup with the potential to be a fantastic series and I've enjoyed engaging some of the Panthers' fans. Doing so adds nice depth and insight into the matchup from people who watch the Panthers play.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
The only posters calling it a mismatch are Florida posters

Are you celebrating a sucker punch concussion?
Actually most Florida fans are not. The most vocal ones suggesting anything but a long tight series are fringes of both fanbases, or outright trolls from others.

I am showing the poster in question, that some hit by Trouba from 2 seasons ago has as much to do with this series as the Bennett situation.

As in 0 to do with anything.

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
As a NYR fan, I find this silly. The Rangers have won one Cup in color TV. That's something to be cocky over?

Do you. But I think this is a great matchup with the potential to be a fantastic series and I've enjoyed engaging some of the Panthers' fans. Doing so adds nice depth and insight into the matchup from people who watch the Panthers play.
States he doesn't follow the team at all, but wants to contribute.

Reactions: TheWrongWay

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Rangers in 7, but I think this will be a much more difficult test than Carolina was.

I think this is the Stanley Cup final. Whoever wins is winning the Cup.
Dallas has to be the favorite right now, they have had the hardest road thus far.

Based on only difficulty of opponent so far in these playoffs it would be IMO

Stars
Panthers
Rangers
Edmonton/Canucks

Reactions: Gentle Man

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I don’t think they should even bother playing the series, what’s the point?

Panthers in 2.

Hey that's like half the amount of teams that existed your first 3 cups. We can't even talk to you guys because of the 94 cup, let alone the cup you guys won when the M1 garand was the primary weapon for everyone

• Love
Reactions: Laus723

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Actually most Florida fans are not. The most vocal ones suggesting anything but a long tight series are finges of both fanbases, or outright trolls from others.

I am showing the poster in question, that some hit by Trouba from 2 seasons ago has as much to do with this series as the Bennett situation.

As in 0 to do with anything.
I didn't see much of anything being brought up about Trouba. You were boasting Florida physicality and highlighted Marchand needing to keep his head up. Just seemed weird

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Hey that's like half the amount of teams that existed your first 3 cups. We can't even talk to you guys because of the 94 cup, let alone the cup you guys won when the M1 garand was the primary weapon for everyone
Current and past success or lack thereof will have no bearing on the series at all. If it did Carolina and the Bruins would have beaten us both.

Those are fanboy talking points.

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I didn't see much of anything being brought up about Trouba. You were boasting Florida physicality and highlighted Marchand needing to keep his head up.
Then you should read more carefully.

What does Trouba's hit on Timo Meier have to do with this series? Or this year at all for that matter. I am guessing his face plant on the boards against Carolina isn't considered scary enough to be used as a current example, if anyone knows Trouba it's PoMo.

They will be ready.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dallas has to be the favorite right now, they have had the hardest road thus far.

Based on only difficulty of opponent so far in these playoffs it would be IMO

Stars
Panthers
Rangers
Edmonton/Canucks
They are a very good team. I just think these two East teams are a little better.

They remind me of Carolina with their depth, but I think these two East teams left are the teams to beat.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
They are a very good team. I just think these two East teams are a little better.

They remind me of Carolina with their depth, but I think these two East teams left are the teams to beat.
Fair enough. I am not sleeping on them yet, and it might not even matter, but they have been very impressive thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad