Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
S
This Rangers team seems destined to win the Cup. Absolutely dominated and find a way to win in OT. And now they're 4-0 in OT. A lot needs to go right for that to happen.
So Florida is toast eh? I'm waiting for those juicy of them winning the series tomorrow . I was hoping they would be down a game so I can get solid money.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
S
So Florida is toast eh? I'm waiting for those juicy of them winning the series tomorrow . I was hoping they would be down a game so I can get solid money.
I'm not sure what this means but, it's funny that you hate the Rangers more than the team that knocked your Bruins out of the playoffs.

Let's see. You said Washington in 7. Carolina in 4, maybe 5. What was your prediction here?

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
S
Come on man you’re a Bruins fan right? You know the rules, whichever team knocks us out is public enemy number one until someone else takes their place. You should have all of your spoked B merch revoked for saying anything good about the Panthers.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Come on man you’re a Bruins fan right? You know the rules, whichever team knocks us out is public enemy number one until someone else takes their place. You should have all of your spoked B merch revoked for saying anything good about the Panthers.
Looking for the dough . The money pays well on the better team right now . Big time. Follow the money my friend.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Curious how many of you actually think panthers are done being down 2 to 1 with 2 fluky wins the rags put together? Man many are gonna learn it's called a series.
No they are not done. How is game 2 a flukey win. The Rangers had more shots, more high danger shots, a higher XG, and other than a 10 min stretch that Florida outplayed them they outshot Florida 31-15.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Not every win will be a DaVinci.
Igor made saves when he needed to.
K'Andre gifted the Cats two goals with give aways.
Ranger fans would have been ecstatic if Trouba got a game. He is way off of his game and is a liability every time he touches the ice.
FWIW, if he would have gotten a major, I would have been fine with it, but it wasn't as clear cut as some might make it. Maybe part of it was Rodriguez going down like he was picked off by sniper fire. I didn't know we were watching soccer. Embarrassing.

Cats dominated the Rangers in the third. Otherwise, it was an evenly played game.
Also, why did the broadcast decide that shot attempts should be the metric to determine which team wins? Ask the Canes about shot attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad