ECF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:15 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
What do Bolts fans have to be tortured about?

We've been tortured in different ways. MSL trade request, Montreal sweep, Drouin saga, Stamkos free agency saga, Stamkos injuries, etc. Something always goes wrong, and I still can't get the first two games out of my head.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
We've been tortured in different ways. MSL trade request, Drouin saga, Stamkos free agency saga, Stamkos injuries, etc. Something always goes wrong, and I still can't get the first two games out of my head.

Wrong? Drouin got you a better player, Stamkos stayed (as he always was going to) and MSL worked out just fine for the Bolts, even though a little messy at the time.

They got a Cup win 12 years in, that's pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Wrong? Drouin got you a better player, Stamkos stayed (as he always was going to) and MSL worked out just fine for the Bolts, even though a little messy at the time.

Doesn't change that it felt like the world was ending every time :laugh: I didn't even want to go on HFBoards during the MSL and Drouin fiascos

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
We've been tortured in different ways. MSL trade request, Montreal sweep, Drouin saga, Stamkos free agency saga, Stamkos injuries, etc. Something always goes wrong, and I still can't get the first two games out of my head.

The MSL trade ( Besides Callahan) worked out well for Tampa. Drouin got a top 4 D. They won a cup in 04. I'd love to be as " tortured" as you are.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
The MSL trade ( Besides Callahan) worked out well for Tampa. Drouin got a top 4 D. They won a cup in 04. I'd love to be as " tortured" as you are.

It helps having the best GM in the league. Still no cup to show for it though.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
Dude, you've got no idea. Try being a Canuck fan.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I think even if washington loses tonight they can still win the next 2 after, I sense a different caps team mentally this year.

I also expect Ovechkin to have a big game tonight.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
RedGrimAstarte-small.gif

Reactions: jj cale

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
Why do they always advertise the start of the game to be a good 20-30 mins before the game actually starts? Pretty sure hockey is the only sport to do that.

Is this something just for playoffs? Why am I just now noticing this (this year)

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
The NFL would tell NBC to f*** off if they tried to put horses in their time slot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game got kicked off in OT for SNL.

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
Kirkland Lake
Well that CBC Open certainly did not grab me. Just got back from the States, seems to me NBC is doing a much better job creating the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad