Post-Game Talk: ECF: Game 3 - 5-4 OT Loss

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
This team keeps leaving money on the table with the parking shit competing with Sawgrass. Make it $15 during regular season and $20-$25 for playoffs and people 100% will at least consider avoiding the walk across the street. More people parking inside their lot *ding ding ding* means one car less in Sawgrass. Hire Zito as marketing director for tips lol
The parking lot is still completely full, even at these prices.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Saw an "ETU" license plate on the road today. Took that as a good sign.

4-1 Panthers

The parking prices going full cartoon mode in real time is unfortunate. Viola needs to f*** off with this crap.
If you can make it the walk from Sawgrass is awesome. Usually get a couple chants going and see some tailgaters.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If you can make it the walk from Sawgrass is awesome. Usually get a couple chants going and see some tailgaters.

I often go with someone who isn't in condition to take long walks, so in those cases I'm forced to pay $50 for parking. They need to f*** off with this crap. When the Panthers partnered with ticketmaster, buying directly from the Box Office used to net you a free parking pass as part of the fees. Now the fees are much higher with Seat Geek and there is no parking pass.

It's a problem.

Last edited:

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Need wayyyyy more from 19 and 13

Yes on 13, but Tkachuk is producing above his regular season pace, and at the same pace as last year's playoffs. Obviously more is always better, but not sure how realistic it is to expect that much more out of him. It would, however, be nice to see Reinhart bury some goals and not continue to regress to (or below) his career averages.

Reactions: PSLguy and Cats711

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Barky gets one today
IMG_8259.jpeg
IMG_8252.gif

Last edited:

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Yes on 13, but Tkachuk is producing above his regular season pace, and at the same pace as last year's playoffs. Obviously more is always better, but not sure how realistic it is to expect that much more out of him. It would, however, be nice to see Reinhart bury some goals and not continue to regress to (or below) his career averages.
I think what's missing from Tkachuk is the s**t stirring around the net. He's been relatively quiet in that regard. He needs to get in front of the net, looking for deflections and/or rebounds.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think what's missing from Tkachuk is the s**t stirring around the net. He's been relatively quiet in that regard. He needs to get in front of the net, looking for deflections and/or rebounds.
He went back to that in january but i think that crunch he took when we faced carolina a bit ago hurt him again.

Hes still producing but i dont think hes 100% yet

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007

Yeah, that's a fair point. I can't help but wonder if there's a mental component to the decrease in shit stirring after he got his sternum broken, that had to be pretty traumatic to have happen.

Reactions: PSLguy

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Yeah, that's a fair point. I can't help but wonder if there's a mental component to the decrease in shit stirring after he got his sternum broken, that had to be pretty traumatic to have happen.
I think its about the "maturity" they are talking about. Last year they did it out of necessity to try and drag down teams to their level.

Unfortunately, Vegas didn't bite and they couldn't drag them down

Reactions: Ratsreign

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
One idea I’ve had: the issue with Bennett is that eh can’t take face offs.

Why not go Bennett-Lundell-Tkachuk
verhaege-Barkov-Reino

Reactions: Cats711
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad