Post-Game Talk: ECF: Game 3 - 5-4 OT Loss

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Don’t see us getting 3 more by Igor.

When’s the last time he gave up 5?

Tuesday is obviously a must win. Extremely disappointed by the shit show this game has been.
5? Not sure, but he gave up 3 or more in five of the six games against the hurricanes. They’re able to score 2 if they don’t give up any more. Just get it to overtime and anything can happen

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
You have to play your best hockey against a very good team. Where’s Chucky ? Bob needs to be better up high but that won’t happen and boom top shelf every time.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Not our Game get caught in the rangers Rush and getting Goals while on PP.

Second point that was a clear 5 Minute Major, elbow up the Head. Contact point was the head.

Third point, third Goal started with another Ekblad shit play in the own Zone, not the first time this series, not the first time the whole Playoffs.

Hope we find a trading partner for him. 7,5 Million to much for him.
And sorry to say the Rangers play with far more passion.

Good we came back a few times. But 4:2 is not what I wanna see.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
How can it be the series?

Series will be 1-2 and not because NYR are better, but because we beat ourselves.

Win the next one and everything is fine.

And btw, I wouldn’t be shocked to see us wining this game.
We could get away with it against tampa and bruins cause we were the better team

Were dead even with the rangers and to lose by beating ourselves is sure way to lose a game-series

That said i think we can pull through, but we need another line change like we did the previous two series to pull us through. Basically only 2 5v5 goals these three games

Reactions: sinDer

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Every Rangers goal in this series has been a perfect shot / deflection. Crazy puck luck

Reactions: heksagon

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
You have to play your best hockey against a very good team. Where’s Chucky ? Bob needs to be better up high but that won’t happen and boom top shelf every time.

He’s shown great flashes here and there, but he’s no where close of how good he was last year. It was to be expected though. He was just unreal and his level of play wasn’t sustainable.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
I’m tired of all the poor defensive efforts from Swaggy.
Doesnt cost you anything to hustle.
Somebody should bust up his pretty face.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hard to be upset they are just playing bad

Fans that are still mad:

IMG_2682.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad