ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Noticing the dirty play of Florida is not whining.

The question here is why are you running all over the forum crying when people notice?

I also said f*** the Rangers and repeatedly called them soft. But no Rag fans are quoting my every post bitching at me.

You're just a sensitive snowflake.
All over the forum? LoL you were in another thread also spouting ridiculous shit.
You are upset over your drivel being objected to. Enjoy the rest of the game

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Anyone else think the Rangers are just barely hanging on?
Yeah idk man. You said Rangers were in trouble after one and then we had a fun back and forth period with pretty even chances and moments of controlled play by both teams. I think you may just be projecting a little.

Reactions: Bruin

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Yeah idk man. You said Rangers were in trouble after one and then we had a fun back and forth period with pretty even chances and moments of controlled play by both teams. I think you may just be projecting a little.
Rangers lose and it is over for them. Agree?

They went like 13 minutes without a shot on goal.

Where's the urgency?

Guess I was expecting more from them. That's on me.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Ryan Lomberg seems like the type of guy who'll get a 5 minute major for eye-gouging in this series.
Nah, he's oddly laid back. He'll get beat up by Remp if needed,, but he's that guy who thought he'd be a top sixer in the show but is happy with his role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad