EASHL in South America?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goldmember

Feb 3, 2013
Fin
I am thinking about buying PS4 and NHL19 and would love to play EASHL but I am not sure is it even possible here. I guess the lag would not be too great if I would play with people who live in the southern parts of USA. What do you guys think?

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
I have played EASHL with people all across the world with very little issues and I live in Finland. There is a delay so playing as Goalie and Center is out of the question since you need to react just on time but any winger and D position is fine. Your internet speed is a bigger factor than how far you live from the other guys... Although I have no idea how far the nearest server is from you so that might be a factor.

Goldmember

Feb 3, 2013
Fin
I have played EASHL with people all across the world with very little issues and I live in Finland. There is a delay so playing as Goalie and Center is out of the question since you need to react just on time but any winger and D position is fine. Your internet speed is a bigger factor than how far you live from the other guys... Although I have no idea how far the nearest server is from you so that might be a factor.
Yeah I have similar experiences in Finland also. I guess it actually might work pretty well if my internet speed is good enough.. But thanks for your thoughts!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad