EA Sports CFB 25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
How can they make this look so good and then miss the mark on all their other games?

The detail is insane.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

How can they make this look so good and then miss the mark on all their other games?

The detail is insane.
I tried to tell you all this whole time this was not your typical EA game. I saw so many Madden Clone comments and bs, the media reported for months about the process behind this game. They literally pushed this game back a year because they were not ready. This game was not rushed at all, it was the first game and not a "roster update" like NHL, Madden, FIFA / FC. They started from scratch building a whole new game, putting over 150 stadiums in, and new animations too, not your typical Madden ones. The amount of work they put into this is wild, from the hours and hours of commentary to the attention to detail in stadiums.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I didn't get the online version so I won't play Monday - Thursday when everyone else who pre ordered did

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

The detail is insane.
It’s still EA. It’s going to be a disappointment but people will eat it up because it’s the first college football game in a decade. Give the honeymoon period a month or two at most and it will be trashed left and right.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It’s still EA. It’s going to be a disappointment but people will eat it up because it’s the first college football game in a decade. Give the honeymoon period a month or two at most and it will be trashed left and right.
I don't plan to buy until i hear peoples thoughts post honeymoon face. Not grabbing EA games early anymore.

Plus they usually get discounted fairly quickly.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
If you got the deluxe edition preordered you can play today at 4 pm

Most EA games are disappointments but this being the first year of a long dormant franchise, based on everything leaked this game is not a disappointment

I just wish I could play it today but I ordered the physical version at GameStop to pick up on Friday, plus I can just go across the street to Chick Fil A after I pick the game up for some dinner :laugh:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Damn am I going to have to buy a PS5 just for this? I've been holding out, but the NCAA franchise mode is possibly my favorite in any game.

Reactions: DaveG

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
EA said that the teambuilder function wasn't ready yet AKA the ability to put your own team in CFB 25 like "HFBoards University"

Lame

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
played a game via 10 hour trial..i liked it..but now sitting back thinking..do I like enough to buy it and play it for ..at the very least..a month

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad