Ducks score an illegal goal

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Gary wants the Real Housewives of Orange County in the playoffs you know.

Now that the Ducks have their Cale Makar (Mintyukov) and Mackinnon (Carlsson)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
The puck hit the netting in the back on a dump-in, but only Girard saw it. He had no idea what to do so he just ices it back in the Ducks zone, but they retrieved it and come down and score. Bush league by the league.

Goddammit, does Gary know about this!?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
There have been so much worse instances of this happening. Red Wings vs Kings games comes to mind where Wings tied the game in the last minute immediately after the puck bounced back into the play off the back netting. In this instance, Avs just stopped playing completely even though there was no whistle so I don't know.

Illegal - sure, but don't feel too bad for them. The puck was in a damn neutral zone when it happened.

Reactions: archiemandl

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Arrest them!!
giphy-3548972719.gif

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The puck hit the netting in the back on a dump-in, but only Girard saw it. He had no idea what to do so he just ices it back in the Ducks zone, but they retrieved it and come down and score. Bush league by the league.

Colorado cleared it out of the zone and Anaheim had to go back to their zone to regroup?

Doesn't sound like much to complain about to me.

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
So you can't review it once the Puck leaves the defensive zone that it hit the net in. However, even though Girard saw it hit the net, he moronically just dumped the puck to the Ducks in the neutral zone. I mean, just play on. Girard acting like it was the end of the world. Idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad