Confirmed with Link: Ducks re-sign Brett Leason (1 year, $1.05M)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California

I'm kind of surprised they re-signed him. Colangelo, Regenda, and Nesterenko all seem like they offer equal or better options for his position in the lineup. Not mad because I think he works hard, just seems unnecessary unless PV doesn't believe he'll add any more forwards this summer.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Unreal keeping the same trash
It seems like teams are re-signing guys that are 29/30 to contracts that are too long, and the players taking 1 year prove it deals are doing so where they feel they have the best chance to succeed, which isn't a rebuilding team. I'm glad PV isn't making moves just to make moves. It's not the right time for that. Would you have liked him to outbid Buffalo for Zucker at $5.5 just because? We still have the guys we did that with already, and when the time is right perhaps, we can get some capital for them.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I guess Verbeek kept his promise... this is our top 6 RH winger... We have officially joined the Angels as the league's minor league development club.

Reactions: Dirk316

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Dirk I usually agree with you.. But this time.. Cmon man dude pushed hard and hustled... Give him a chance lol
Basically the 4th line will be Leason Lundstrom and Regenda on an already soft small team. I mean I have nothing against Leason if the lineup was Balanced. When the 4th line was effective he played with Carrick and Johnston. The Kings are loading up and easily now one of the most physical teams in the division. Meanwhile we have only Gudas who's undersized and started to break down and Johnston who plays half the games. After that who? Stroke? Another year of this
You can't agree with this last place lineup

The type of players you finish last with

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Basically the 4th line will be Leason Lundstrom and Regenda on an already soft small team. I mean I have nothing against Leason if the lineup was Balanced. When the 4th line was effective he played with Carrick and Johnston. The Kings are loading up and easily now one of the most physical teams in the division. Meanwhile we have only Gudas who's undersized and started to break down and Johnston who plays half the games. After that who? Stroke? Another year of this
You can't agree with this last place lineup

The type of players you finish last with
I swear to god dirk.. I want to see you become a GM one day.. I would pay to watch a team you build..lmaoo ;)

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
You would probably be the only one willing to pay to be at those games ;)
Are you paying for the games now? Worst team in the league, floaters, no hits, no passion. You are the type that loves this kind of hockey. Of course there's tons of empty seats so you have plenty of space to move around

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad