Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2020-21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Yes, 2014 has been good though.

1- Richie became Heinen
2- Pettersson became Sprong became Djoos
2- Montour became Guhle and Tracey
7- Kase became Andersson, Backes and Perreault

Call me crazy, but I like the players on the "left" more than the players on the "right". Perreault could change that opinion in a big way, if he hits his ceiling.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Our 2015 draft is looking pretty bad which sucks because its one of the best of the 2000s

Starting to look like we really whiffed on the Larsson pick. Unless something drastic happens soon in his development, of course.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Call me crazy, but I like the players on the "left" more than the players on the "right". Perreault could change that opinion in a big way, if he hits his ceiling.

Ritchie over Heinen?
Pettersson ok
Monty is not better than the combination of the other two
Kase is cool but 1 hit away from getting into an ugly situation. Andersson and Perrault is a great return.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Ritchie over Heinen?
Pettersson ok
Kase is cool but 1 hit away from getting into an ugly situation. Andersson and Perrault is a great return.
Montour is not better than Guhle and Tracey combined? That's pretty wishful thinking. It's not like Guhle and Tracey have done anything to really justify any hype, Guhle has looked terrible and Tracey had a poor D+1 season and couldn't even get an invite to the Canadian WJC camp....that's not a good look.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Ritchie over Heinen?
Pettersson ok
Guhle is basically logan shaw as a defensemen... Except horribly defensively.... Tracey may never play a NHL game.

Reactions: McDonald19

smetak

Nov 26, 2016
Czechia
As I was looking at the Ducks prospects stats I noticed that Hunter Drew has 37 penalty minutes in just 3 games in Slovakia. I tried to look into it and found this fight which happened in his last game two weeks ago. During the warmup before the third period, one of the opposing players skated into his team's part of the ice and Drew initiated the fight. As a result, he got a penalty for the rest of the match.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
As I was looking at the Ducks prospects stats I noticed that Hunter Drew has 37 penalty minutes in just 3 games in Slovakia. I tried to look into it and found this fight which happened in his last game two weeks ago. During the warmup before the third period, one of the opposing players skated into his team's part of the ice and Drew initiated the fight. As a result, he got a penalty for the rest of the match.

Did the other guy get a match penalty for the cowardly use of his stick? Multiple crosschecks to the face of two different opponents.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

Damn, Drew had a nasty looking cut, hopefully he's OK.

Had the ref not jumped in so quickly, I think Drew would've absolutely mugged him.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Lundestrom finished with a powerplay goal today. He is now 2+4 in 6 games.

And he was lined up as 2C for this game. Thanks for sharing the update, despite it being just a tweet and stats. = )

In Timra's previous game, he played against RHD Andersson's team. Neither one recorded a point in that matchup. Lundy was 1c and Andersson was a 2nd pairing. That's Andersson's second game at 2nd pairing.

Oct 18, 2011
Our D prospect pool looks crazy intersting again. Obviously Drysdale on top but the ones behind, so many diamonds in a rough.
There are some interesting ones...i like the thought process behind taking some of these toolsy guys from lower levels who have a high ceiling. If you hit on just one you have a potential difference maker that makes it worth it if you miss on the others

If you hit on a bunch of low ceiling guys what do you really have in the end?

I don't include Thrun in that group he may not have a super high ceiling but he has a good chance of being a good second pair guy and he should've been picked 2 rounds earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad