Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 883980

I don't know if it's a real leak or AI

I think it's AI because of the glove fingers
They f***ed it up didn’t they? There was absolutely nothing that needed to be changed from the original. The lack of white outline around the circle alone makes this look infinitely worse. It’s almost like the billion dollar company has a design team that knows what it’s f***ing doing. It only looks fine because the original logo was basically perfect as is. It’s like taking the winged wheel and changing the rims on the tire and the shape of the wings for no reason. Tinkering for tinkering’s sake. Disappointed, not surprised.

Also the stick blades extending way past the corners of the triangle is bad. Just ruined the proportions of everything. Logo aside, orange shoulders with the white jerseys is dumb. I think putting the same logo on the pants and jersey is redundant even though some teams do it. Hope these uncanny valley jerseys grow on me.

Last edited:

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
The bottom striping on the jersey looks pretty bad in my opinion but overall the duck mask kit is pretty much idiot proof so I still like it overall

Reactions: Kalv

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
something looks off with terrys armpit and underarm I’m definitely not ruling out fake just yet

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
It might just be the lighting, but the original reveal photos looked like a darker orange. This photo looks like the same orange from the stadium series jerseys.

Reactions: Kalv

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
The image is beliveable, if taken from a video. However that logo does not look finished or professional to me.
“Hey can you make this iconic mighty ducks logo look a little more modern?”

*deletes a white circle, colors some orange in the eye, stylizes the toe of the sticks for no reason*

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
something looks off with terrys armpit and underarm I’m definitely not ruling out fake just yet
Oh my god they’re orange forearms on the jersey. It’s worse than I thought. The stripes at the bottom of the jersey are replicated at the bicep. That’s hideous lol

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
It might just be the lighting, but the original reveal photos looked like a darker orange. This photo looks like the same orange from the stadium series jerseys.
Its a photo of a video on your monitor. It isn't exactly a Pantone card in terms of realism.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Oh my god they’re orange forearms on the jersey. It’s worse than I thought. The stripes at the bottom of the jersey are replicated at the bicep. That’s hideous lol
Yeah lol I refuse to believe that armpit and underarm stripes was an actual design choice

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Yeah lol I refuse to believe that armpit and underarm stripes was an actual design choice
Unfortunately I can totally see them approving that idea. The striping on every primary jersey since 2006 has been ugly.

Reactions: Boo Boo

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
maybe I’m underestimating the popularity of the ducks but would anyone really waste time making a fake leak for them? It seems like it would be a leaf thing
I was thinking the same thing. While it’s possible for AI to create an image like that, it would take a lot of detail to make it look that believable with no glaring mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad