Post-Game Talk: Ducks 3, Canucks 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Sedin's were terrible today. Love them, but that was hard to watch.
Willie continues to be a fool and lacks any foresight. If the second PP unit is generating more chances in 30 seconds than the first unit, maybe put them on for more?

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Well, what can we say about the night:

We played reactive and showed far to much respect to a team that, this year, does not deserve it. I blame it eighty percent on the coach, and the rest on the vets.

Nice to see a bit of life, and confidence, in the third. To little too late.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Sedin's were terrible today. Love them, but that was hard to watch.
Willie continues to be a fool and lacks any foresight. If the second PP unit is generating more chances in 30 seconds than the first unit, maybe put them on for more?

They're basically good every-other-game right now.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
canucks pwned.

are the sedins sulking? the way they were passing to each other at the end exceeded normal parameters of sedinery.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Definitely not a fan of Sbisa, but he was good tonight. If he plays like tonight all the time (and made $2 million less), I'd be a fan.

I just don't like dumb dmen so I wouldn't want him in my team period. You can get away with dumb forwards who have good skill/speed/size, but not dmen. I'd rather have Andrew Alberts or Aaron Rome, guys who at least had some hockey sense and knew their limitations.

I'd try playing him as a winger, not even joking.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Well, what can we say about the night:

We played reactive and showed far to much respect to a team that, this year, does not deserve it. I blame it eighty percent on the coach, and the rest on the vets.

Nice to see a bit of life, and confidence, in the third. To little too late.

i agree the game plan was way too passive. but anaheim had a step most of the night

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Every once and awhile the guy behind the bench can make a difference....but never with Willie....started with the decision to start Miller in the first place...he simply never wins against Anaheim...took the coach until the third period to start mixing up the lines, even with rink tilted to the Canuck zone over 40 minutes....hopefully this all comes to an end by the end of the season.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Lol sedins were the most dangerous forwards tonight and are most nights. The only reason this team isn't comfortably 30th place that and playing backups every other game.

No, they were terrible. Henrik on his own killed the team on multiple power plays trying to finesse passes through traffic that were not there. He was horrible.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Lol sedins were the most dangerous forwards tonight and are most nights. The only reason this team isn't comfortably 30th place that and playing backups every other game.

Uhh no, the biggest reason this team isn't 30th is because Horvat is so good.
If the twins still play like real 1st liners, with amount of ice times they get this team will be in top 3 of division.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad