Post-Game Talk: Ducks 3, Canucks 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
While debate rages over whether Markus Granlund sucks or is merely just really, really boring and insignificant and personal beefs have eclipsed team talk, a hockey game looms tomorrow night.

Who can forget the drama with Kesler? The charisma and cauliflower ears of Bieksa? The horror of a Sbisa/Bieksa d pairing?

Will the Canucks keep momentum going?

Will Willie D keep his job for another month?

If Linden, Benning and Weisbrod had a single clue between them, would it die of loneliness?

Tomorrow night we answer some of those questions.

Discuss.

TcDXqpH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Perry the duck always does well againt this team, hopefully he doesnt hurt anyone either.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
These games are always fun. Usually high scoring, let's just hope its not a blowout loss.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Kesler is a smart hockey man. He said, three years ago (right after the Sedin extension) that Canucks would not be competitive for four years. He has been bang on, so far. He gets it, Canucks do not.

Don't care, still a ******. Can't forgive him for blowing his mouth off in public venues about wanting a trade while in Sochi.

"Captain material" my ass.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
If Kesler had stayed, maybe we would be competitive with him taking over 1st line duties.

This is a good warm up game for physicality. Cause look at who's next?

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Our PP% went from 26th to 23rd and we're no longer league-worst at powerplay goals scored (current: 10, average: 13, bottom: 7)

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Miller back in the crease it seems. I just don't get it. Not that he's been bad but Marky is matching him and is supposedly our #1 next season. Willie won't even give him a chance to win the job. I think he's picked Miller just about every game where both have been avalaible (except for back to backs).

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Miller back in the crease it seems. I just don't get it. Not that he's been bad but Marky is matching him and is supposedly our #1 next season. Willie won't even give him a chance to win the job. I think he's picked Miller just about every game where both have been avalaible (except for back to backs).

Markstrom might get Toronto, who knows. I stopped trying to apply logic to this awhile ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad