Duck? no, Rabbit? no, it’s Penguins Golf (Off) season!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
A non-roster building thread of the Pens off season. Complete with useless information and past memories (good or bad).

Throwback to the first and only fire breathing turtle to ever play in the NHL. He only had one shift but he’s defensive work was world class.

IMG_9614.jpeg

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Back in the good hold days.
When 6 hooks and 2 holds could be negated by one goal:

I liked it when Pens who had a breakaway: 1. shot; 2. shot on goal; and 3. scored. The mastery of those elements seems to have been lost.

Reactions: ncm7772

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
For real. The current broadcasting duo is terrible.

Even Colby and Rupper could barely clear the floor-level bar set by the execrable Phil Bourque. They brought nothing except more "shill for the home team and ESPECIALLY never say anything bad about the head coach".

On PBP, this team is boring enough without having to listen to Steve Mears broadcast it -- and Getzoff is worse than Mears. Different, but still somehow worse.

I'm still waiting for the AI version of prime Mike Lange to call the games. Until then we are stuck with what has to be the worst group of morons with microphones in the entire NHL, and that includes Potash and Hunter.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Kinda pissed this decade has been so shit (in general, not personally) that 2017 feels like it should still be 3 years ago and not 7.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Locked on Penguins answered a question debating if the Pens 5 championship teams played each other in a round robin tournament which team would come out on top…and there was an actual debate between whether the 1992 team or 2016 wound win…like it’s not even close imo…1992 team for sure lol

Reactions: Factorial

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad