Drew Doughty out month to month after fracturing ankle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Well this a Marc Bergevin team so the kings are screwed. We've seen this story with Bergevin led teams way too many times. A crumbling injury to 1 star player resulting in a lost season because there is absolutely nothing to insulate the injured player.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
The joke is that not even two full seasons ago their RHD depth was Doughty, Roy, Durzi, Faber, Spence, Clarke, Grans and now with Doughty out it's Spence-Clarke-Burroughs-move an LHD over.

Another Rob Blake masterclass.
Man talk about terrible asset management. If they even had one of them, Durzi or Walker or Faber or Roy i would say they could be fine but now am not so sure

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Thankfully Doughty's game isn't built on physical talents but hard not to wonder if this is the end for him as a league TOI leader elite #1 all situations guy.

VeteranPresence

Aug 13, 2024
Literal tough break, and in a critical season no less for not only the Kings but Blake/Robitaille. "Their" core needs to show they can take that next step with Byfield now earning the big bucks and Kopitar's career winding down. If they remain a one-and-done- or worse, miss the ploffs- their could be seismic change next off-season. You also hope Doughty doesn't have any lingering effects from this injury, but at his age that's an unfortunate reality a lot of the time.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I guess we're gonna see how good this Clarke guy is.

Always been a fan of Doughty as a player. I hope he recovers quickly, and also hope the Kings are in good hands until then. Never want to see a team's season derailed this early, especially due to injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad