Speculation: Post Draft 2024 Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whom you want us to pick?

• Silayev

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Levshunov

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Demidov

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Sennecke

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Buium

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Yakemchuck

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dickinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindstrom

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hopefully pv is trying to move up a bit from 29…. I feel like we tried to move up last year and didn’t get it to facilitate and-ended up with myatovic

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I like the "Let's get ready to rumble" special guest. He made the announcement feel a helluva lot better than the usual. Wished he announced our pick.
meh, he milked it for too long for me. i dont give a f*** about boxing so I didn't care about this guy. we're not even half way through the draft and almost 2 hours lol

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
No shocking slip out of the top 15 this year. One could argue that Eiserman is the "biggest name" left on the board, having been highly rated for this draft since anyone started doing so. Him or Connelly with his huge talent but questionable character.

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
No shocking slip out of the top 15 this year. One could argue that Eiserman is the "biggest name" left on the board, having been highly rated for this draft since anyone started doing so
I'm kinda hoping Eiserman just keeps tumbling on down straight into our hands, he's the very definition of a one trick pony but if he can develop even a mediocre game outside of that shot I think he's worth the gamble at 31

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
meh, he milked it for too long for me. i dont give a f*** about boxing so I didn't care about this guy. we're not even half way through the draft and almost 2 hours lol

A few extra seconds is what you're griping about? It's a TV presentation with a set time duration that you cannot change. I don't mind the pageantry b/c it is being televised. If you want fast, then you've got tomorrow as they'll zing through rounds 2-7.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
A few extra seconds is what you're griping about? It's a TV presentation with a set time duration that you cannot change. I don't mind the pageantry b/c it is being televised. If you want fast, then you've got tomorrow as they'll zing through rounds 2-7.
you're right, every team should bring up some random celebrity to milk every pick. should also go back to thanking dozens of random people as well and congratulating the recent SC winners.

Reactions: Deuce22

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I like how the color announcer that occasionally gives some insight on the teams picking here in the building mentioned Eiserman potentially being picked with San Jose's second pick. Nope. Not even close.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2