Value of: Domi and Athanasiou

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
AA is at most a 3rd; could see him sticking with the Hawks due to lack of interest.

Domi should be a 2nd, but his inconsistencies throughout his career might bump him down to a 3rd. He does seem to like the Hawks, and the Hawks seem to like him, so they might just decide to re-sign instead.

Reactions: Pertti

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
This would be a good deal for Hextall to jump on to maybe move out some term.

Kapanen and McGinn seem like the current whipping boys. Maybe a prospect throw in and a 2nd next year for both. Gives pens flexibility.

Ledge And Dairy

AA is at most a 3rd; could see him sticking with the Hawks due to lack of interest.

Domi should be a 2nd, but his inconsistencies throughout his career might bump him down to a 3rd. He does seem to like the Hawks, and the Hawks seem to like him, so they might just decide to re-sign instead.
He could also go to a contender that cant afford him next year then just return to the Hawks loke Braun went back to Philly

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If Keefe is telling the truth about eventually putting Tavares back at center I'd be interested in a Domi ROR AA 3rd line.

Bunting Matthews Nylander/Marner

Jarnkork Tavares Nylander/Marner

Domi ROR AA

Acciari Kampf Engvall

looks like a deep forward graduate to me.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
What playoff team would want AA? He is the prototypical anti playoff forward if ever there was one.

If Keefe is telling the truth about eventually putting Tavares back at center I'd be interested in a Domi ROR AA 3rd line.

Bunting Matthews Nylander/Marner

Jarnkork Tavares Nylander/Marner

Domi ROR AA

Acciari Kampf Engvall

looks like a deep forward graduate to me.

Man, AA would be the scourge of TO in about 1-2 games time.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
That's Holl's position nobody can take that away

If you got AA, he would soon draw the ire, with his fantastic non defence and untouchable non compete unless he has a breakaway. That and him trying to 1 on 5 like he did in junior which he has never learned works like 1 out of 1000 times in the NHL.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If you got AA, he would soon draw the ire, with his fantastic non defence and untouchable non compete unless he has a breakaway. That and him trying to 1 on 5 like he did in junior which he has never learned works like 1 out of 1000 times in the NHL.

I don't know a lot of this fan base HATES Justin Holl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad