Does anyone know when Matt Greene is due back?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
I think we miss him much more than is being let on. Especially early in the games when you need an enforcer to set the tone. Ellerby is tough but he's no Greene.

KINGS FOREVER

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Green would have to play himself back into game shape (tough when you have done nothing).

It's not like Greene can go hard while he is recovering.

Greene will probably not play this season at all, unless the Kings go deep into the playoff's.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think we miss him much more than is being let on. Especially early in the games when you need an enforcer to set the tone. Ellerby is tough but he's no Greene.

KINGS FOREVER

I have really liked Ellerby but agree that he is no greene. I want to see him on the second pairing.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Green would have to play himself back into game shape (tough when you have done nothing).

It's not like Greene can go hard while he is recovering.

Greene will probably not play this season at all, unless the Kings go deep into the playoff's.

I dont think so. I think he ll be skating at a month getting into shape and should spend 2 weeks skating before he gets into a game. I really think he ll be back for april in shape to play 6 defense mins. 2 week is the more then any player had this year to get in game shape. I think Greene will be in shape as fast as hes allowed to skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad