Do you as a fan WANT the NHL to continue expanding?

From a fan perspective, do you want the NHL to continue to add additional teams?

• Yes

Votes: 63 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 268 81.0%

• Total voters

byrath

Jan 28, 2008
St. Louis, MO
32 games a year against teams that we aren’t competing against for a playoff spot and am fairly apathetic about.

26 games a year against divisional rivals I used to hate when we actually played them…

Someone got paid to make a decision this awful
That's the only positive to further expansion, for me. At some point, they will have no choice but to abandon the idea of having a home game vs every team every year.

Reactions: KeydGV21

NailsHoglander

Feb 20, 2024
I'd rather they created a new league and started relegating perpetually bad teams to the new league with the new expansion teams.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Yes. 48 teams eventually like what I did in some random mobile hockey sim game.

Atlanta, New Orleans, Québec, Hartford, Halifax, Cleveland, Tijuana, Houston, Albuquerque, San Francisco, Mexico City, Monterrey, Salt Lake, Kansas City, Portland, Saskatoon.

Easy.
:dumbo::dumbo::dumbo:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
For me it’s a no. But money rules all and more jobs for players.

Myself personally no. But I understand money rules all, plus more jobs for players.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
I m thinking yes but not too big. Maybe 4 more max.....

For me it’s a no. But money rules all and more jobs for players.

Myself personally no. But I understand money rules all, plus more jobs for players.
They will frame it like that but it will come down to the owners greed. They next buy ins for new team will likely be a billion or more each and that doesn't count as HRR so the owners pocket that alone. All the players get is new jobs.....

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad