Disney Star Wars General Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I am loving the train wreck that has become of this franchise because they thought they knew what the fans wanted and tried to shove woke crap into a once great franchise.

I am remember how excited I was for episode 7 to see in the theatre. Now I can’t even watch this crap they put out.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I am loving the train wreck that has become of this franchise because they thought they knew what the fans wanted and tried to shove woke crap into a once great franchise.

I am remember how excited I was for episode 7 to see in the theatre. Now I can’t even watch this crap they put out.
A woketard has been spotted.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
A woketard has been spotted.
Which part of what I said is not correct? Or are you sitting in your moms basement with blue hair regurgitating what the media told you to say because you have no thoughts of you own?

Do you think the terrible ratings and cancelled shows have anything to do with millions of people like me turning it off and not watching?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Which part of what I said is not correct? Or are you sitting in your moms basement with blue hair regurgitating what the media told you to say because you have no thoughts of you own?

Do you think the terrible ratings and cancelled shows have anything to do with millions of people like me turning it off and not watching?
Na i just think youre a woketard because you think shits "woke" simple as that. In other words youre a soft, probably white man with very low self esteem whom wants to be pandered to which you are not, whos getting angry at their television set because you see people of color or women on their tvs. Simple as that.

The shows have been garbage thats why the ratings have been poor, i give you that but not because of shits "woke". Thinking shits woke is a smoothbrain mentality.

If i had the inability to think for myself i would probably think the same thing as you. But judging by your belief in thinking that shits "woke" you probably think people eat cats and dogs, the 2020 election was stolen etc etc.

Last edited:

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Disney has revealed that its controversial Star Wars streaming show The Acolyte came in "over the production budget" with its costs hitting $230.1 million (£172.7 million) when it was only part of the way through post production.

So it was even more than 230M?

I skimmed the article but didn't see any explanation for the excessive costs.

The show felt like it had been through re-writes and re-shoots. I'm guessing that's the reason.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
If you tell a good story, nothing else matters. If you tell a bad story, people can't help but notice and exaggerate the negative qualities.

There's plenty of terrible dialogue, dumb moments, bad character development, etc...in the original trilogy. None of it matters because the movies were fun and the story was cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad