Devils' Cory Schneider reveals fan designed goalie mask for 2015-16

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Sweet. That's the design I was hoping he'd go with. Awesome mask!

The New Jersey Devil is such a cool namesake, and yet over the years it's as if this team has tried to downplay it as much as possible.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It's a nice design. I liked the simple horns more myself, but this is good too.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
It's a nice design. I liked the simple horns more myself, but this is good too.

a lot of people liked the simple horns look but there was no way the "cradle of creativity" could do airbrush ejaculate on that design….it needed to be a design with tons of detail.

that said, the winner was my 2nd pick of the group.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
just put actual horns on the mask. Make them foam if anyone complains about safety.

NOW we're talking.

HAfcFBT.png

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
just put actual horns on the mask. Make them foam if anyone complains about safety.

NOW we're talking.

HAfcFBT.png

The play's been under review for a few minutes now and clearly LA thinks this should be a spearing penalty on Schneider...and it looks like we have a decision from Toronto let's hear the call. "Player made contact with the goaltender following the initial save but prior to the puck crossing the goal line...as a result of interference, no goal!"

*crowd erupts*

So in a surprise reversal of fortune they're calling this goaltender interference...if we slow it down from this angle you can see how this play unfolds...oh yeah look at that, clearly an impact made to the horns after the initial pad save as Cory tries to cover the puck...Lucic found out the hard way if you mess with the bull you get the horns...oh yeah that's gonna leave a mark.

So we'll take a commercial break here to scrape up this blood but when we come back the Devils will have their first power play of the game!

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It's hard to tell what the finished product will look like based on a black and white sketch. I'm sure it will be all lens flared up by the time it's finished.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It's hard to tell what the finished product will look like based on a black and white sketch. I'm sure it will be all lens flared up by the time it's finished.

Yeah, it will definitely be ruined and pale in comparison to the original sketch. I can't stand DaveArt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad