Value of: depth scoring to the jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Puljujarvi for 7th or future considerations if Winnipeg can afford the cap hit. I have no idea the Jets cap situation

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
we have enough to do a lot but don't think that's going to solve our issues..

Fair enough. I think in a change of scenery could be a decent depth option. He’s not worth the cap hit but this late in the season he’s not going to cost assets to acquire or much on the cap either for a club with space.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
jets got a nice add in nino but still need some depth scoring, who is still out there that can provide some offense that doesn't break the bank?
If Detroit decides to sell in the next few days, Pius Suter would be a nice add for them. Plays every forward position pretty much, and adds some secondary scoring.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
sheary / johansson from the caps you probably get for a mid round pick or two. Last year, Johansson went for a 4th and a 6th. So maybe something like that, or slightly more. Sheary has gone a bit cold.

But both are Probably exactly what Jets need to fill out their line up and push some other guys down. They can play both LW/RW. Low cap hits too ($1.5 and $1.1)

Reactions: gojetsgo

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
sheary / johansson from the caps you probably get for a mid round pick or two. Last year, Johansson went for a 4th and a 6th. So maybe something like that, or slightly more. Sheary has gone a bit cold.

But both are Probably exactly what Jets need to fill out their line up and push some other guys down. They can play both LW/RW. Low cap hits too ($1.5 and $1.1)
do they have good speed? and are they decent defensively?

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Oh you like speed, do you? I have a gently used Andreas Athanasiou for you...don't ask about the rest of his attributes.

Honestly though, I could see someone like Domi going to the Jets.
I would take domi but wouldn't want to spend to much on him because I don't think he would be getting as much pp time here as he does in chicago and that seems to be where he makes his money

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
do they have good speed? and are they decent defensively?
Yes and yes. They’re both good depth forwards. Johansson and Sheary are actually 3rd and 4th on the Caps in goals this year which speaks to how effective they’ve been and how ass the rest of the team has been.

If they’re on your third line or if your 4th isn’t just the Hanson brothers then they’ll be a good fit. They won’t be too out of place in the top six if you need them there in a pinch to finish the game or because of a short-term injury but they’re best suited for the bottom six. Johansson in particular is really strong carrying the puck through the neutral zone and entering the offensive zone with possession. Sheary compensates for his smaller stature with quickness and intelligence. Both are defensively responsible and solid two-way players.

Reactions: gojetsgo

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Yes and yes. They’re both good depth forwards. Johansson and Sheary are actually 3rd and 4th on the Caps in goals this year which speaks to how effective they’ve been and how ass the rest of the team has been.

If they’re on your third line or if you’re 4th isn’t just the Hanson brothers then they’ll be a good fit. They won’t be too out of place in the top six if you need them there in a pinch to finish the game or because of a short-term injury but they’re best suited for the bottom six. Johansson in particular is really strong carrying the puck through the neutral zone and entering the offensive zone with possession. Sheary compensates for his smaller stature with quickness and intelligence. Both are defensively responsible and solid two-way players.
well this is pretty much exactly what we need, our bottom six hasn't scored in a month...

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
You can have two big Nicks from the Coyotes for a 2nd and a 3rd.
When Perfetti is back for the playoffs....

Conner Dubois Ehlers
Perfetti Scheifele Wheeler
Barron Lowry Appleton
Ritchie Bjugstad Niederreiter

Reactions: jetsforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad