Prospect Info: Denton Mateychuk 12th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
:partytime:

Do we see a Mateychuk - Jiricek pairing?
I hope he replaces Clayton. Three LD-RD pairings looks more balanced on paper, Bjork wouldn't have to play on his off side anymore.

Svozil-Jiricek
Mateychuk/Zboril-Bjork
Mateychuk/Zboril-Sweezey

Reactions: CBJx614

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I hope he replaces Clayton. Three LD-RD pairings looks more balanced on paper, Bjork wouldn't have to play on his off side anymore.

Svozil-Jiricek
Mateychuk/Zboril-Bjork
Mateychuk/Zboril-Sweezey
Honestly he probably won't get too much time right away, he'll have to earn his time coming in so late with no chemistry with anyone there in such a high pressure situation. If he comes in and obviously better, it's a little different but it'll be interesting to see how much the staff trusts him right away.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Id like him with Sweezey I think

A Mateychuk-Jiricek pair as proposed earlier would be way too chaotic at this point

Reactions: Doggy

puckgoalnet

Feb 23, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site

I hope he gets some playing time, they could certainly use a boost right now. However, being down 0-2 in a best of 5 is a tough place to insert a new guy.

BTW - I'm feeling really good about that Mateychuck signed/worn CBJ preseason jersey I picked up for <$300 (already up to ~$400). It was certainly a much better deal than the $5k Fantilli game worn jersey.

Reactions: CBJx614

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I hope he gets some playing time, they could certainly use a boost right now. However, being down 0-2 in a best of 5 is a tough place to insert a new guy.

BTW - I'm feeling really good about that Mateychuck signed/worn CBJ preseason jersey I picked up for <$300 (already up to ~$400). It was certainly a much better deal than the $5k Fantilli game worn jersey.
Pretty sure the ECF is a 7 game series, like the Calder Cup. Only the early rounds were 5 games.

Reactions: puckgoalnet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad