GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville|Get Outta Da Slump|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
That was a terrible call. Our PK looked ugly as hell, they got way too many clean looks on their first PP.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Blues are going to have a rough 2 days if they can't figure out how to play effective hockey.

Right now they look unsure of themselves and 1/2 second late on everything.

Reactions: Bluenatic

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
So many things I don’t even know where to start. The refs make me want to turn off this game so bad. After what we saw last game (pretty much the last year+), this is not how you call a physical rivalry game.

What did the Preds cry about after the Bortz beatdown that the refs delayed the game 10 minutes for??!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
At the end of a terribly-played period by The Blues, The Blues take yet another bogus penalty. They were feisty, willing to fight, rather than take any guff from the likes of Forsberg, Co. But, they are STILL not concentrating on playing their game. It's terrible to watch how poorly they've been playing lately. I hope they can bounce out of their funk with a convincing dominating comeback win THIS game, And a dominating win against The Preds in the following game.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Are you sure? It looked like Allen could have stopped both the goals. On the other hand, Binnington hasn't played anywhere near his normal level over his last several games.

I believe so Robb. Binny hasn't looked good at all so my opinion is based on reducing his workload. They did it down the stretch last year and it payed off imo.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
The Blues were understandably sloppy to start the game and Allen is classic Allen. Can’t stand they started him at home in this huge back to back.

...still the Blues showed a lot of fight and heart that period. The refs and Allen make me feel like this is hopeless

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Blues are losing races to pucks, they are leading too much with passes, and they are getting enough pressure on pucks once they have a chance to grab it. Basically the Preds are beating the Blues to every puck and are barely letting the Blues get touches to makes plays, hence the shots against. This is gonna be a long one.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
#72 is -2 after one period. Some things never change.
He looked absolutely terrible....even for Faulk standards

Although I’m not sure what Petro was doing on that second goal. Looked like a drunk figure skater

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Obviously we're a hot mess right now but this type of home and home is a perfect opportunity to get back into the right mindset to succeed. The Preds are going to absolutely hammer us this weekend unless the Blues wake up.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
I personally feel we'll see the Blues drop a couple few spots in the standings before the end of the season. The way the are playing, I don't think you can just flip a switch and start rolling. IMO it all starts with the goaltending so if Binny gets rolling I may be wrong. Getting Sunny back will def be huge as well.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I personally feel we'll see the Blues drop a couple few spots in the standings before the end of the season. The way the are playing, I don't think you can just flip a switch and start rolling. IMO it all starts with the goaltending so if Binny gets rolling I may be wrong. Getting Sunny back will def be huge as well.

Yep.

Confidence starts in your own end. It starts with a solid goalie. Both have been mediocre at best.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
In my eyes, Faulk is dropping Parayko's effectiveness to low when Faulk has played with Parayko.

Clearly Faulk - Parayko isn't answer, but Chief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad