GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ Vegas I steal your GDT's.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
giphy.gif

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Thanks for the point, Perron.

But yeah, it's a good thing Kyrou wasn't out there so we could limit them to *checks notes* FIVE GOALS?!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
It sucks, but again, is anyone worried about Vegas come playoff time? :laugh: I’m sure as hell not. Sleepwalking through a few games in January is not a big deal as long as they get it going in the playoffs, which I think they will.

This is an easy win if any of the following happened:
Parayko plays
Sanford sits
Binnington plays

Any of those three tip the ledger in our favor quite comfortably, and all three should happen come playoffs. Not even a little bit concerned that they’re playing like shit recently. We’ll turn it on when it matters blow the doors off average squads like Colorado, Vegas, and Arizona. Winnipeg and Dallas are our only threats in the West.

President Skroob

Dec 21, 2019
It sucks, but again, is anyone worried about Vegas come playoff time? :laugh: I’m sure as hell not. Sleepwalking through a few games in January is not a big deal as long as they get it going in the playoffs, which I think they will.

This is an easy win if any of the following happened:
Parayko plays
Sanford sits
Binnington plays

Any of those three tip the ledger in our favor quite comfortably, and all three should happen come playoffs. Not even a little bit concerned that they’re playing like **** recently. We’ll turn it on when it matters blow the doors off average squads like Colorado, Vegas, and Arizona. Winnipeg and Dallas are our only threats in the West.

No one is saying they’re worried about Vegas. I’m worried about the Blues. We had Parayko and Binnington against Colorado and they put up an effort that would make playing the US Junior team a challenge.

Reactions: sfvega

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
No one is saying they’re worried about Vegas. I’m worried about the Blues. We had Parayko and Binnington against Colorado and they put up an effort that would make playing the US Junior team a challenge.
And what happened the previous 6 times we played them? :laugh: Blues would likely sweep any of these three previous teams.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
When was the last time we swept anyone in a playoff series?
Don’t know. Not all that relevant either. None of those teams before this one were as good. Clearly the best team we’ve ever had. Regular season is just for entertainment.

CoverYour5

Sep 25, 2018
Pretty embarrassing collapse after that start. For the love of God please play the best players.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
No Parayko...no concerns about the defense. Just make the field; even as an 8-seed if necessary. This team just needs to tread water and get healthy. The second season is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad