GDT: Dec 5th 2013 Bruins vs Canadiens - 7:30PM ET - RDS, NESN, TSN-HABS (Warning: #161)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
Here a smaller version for people with small screens: http://i.imgur.com/aTpCExJ.jpg

KPPlDKv.jpg
GbjKCaM.jpg

rc5DN1i.jpg
0boYdbt.jpg

zPoiB1T.jpg
T15TgWu.jpg

SAZSyY7.jpg
KL1DaTD.jpg

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
That is absolutely phenomenal, but the pictures are split, so I can't see it properly.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
dat GDT :laugh: awesome, for once I get to see it properly since I'm not on my phone.

Three games in four nights, but I have a good feeling about this one. :yo: A win would definitely be something else and would be HUGE moving forward.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Habs will come out strong, but i can't see them playing a full 60 minute game - they'll be tired from playing so much lately.

hopefully Price can steal us another game.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
Haha sickest gdt I've ever seen! Sorry I'm lurking here a bit between 24ch getting me into the team and the oilers sucking I've found an interest in the Canadiens. Hopefully Subban improves this game, from what I saw tonight he had a rough one. Really want him to be on team canada.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
We might be playing lots of games but the Bruins will have to be a little cold coming in. Hopefully we can jump on the lead early and Price comes up big.

Gut feeling: Galchenyuk has a big Game

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I regret not having started to watch Breaking Bad. Damn, this GDT is beautiful. For anyone that has the GDT split, just click on the .jpg linked by Moroccan.

This is a beauty.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Let us pray for no injuries. We're kinda due and it's the Bruins who just 'happen' to be a team that coincidentally is involved with a lot of injuries.

HABS win CUPS*

I really believe that Markov could get purity up to 96% with a cook or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad