GDT: Dec. 30 • Group A • Canada 5, Slovakia 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

What a bad ass goal by Griger on Slovakia. Canada is looking far less superior that one thought going into this tourney

Penalty Kill Icing*

While we are at it, I just can't stand that expedia ad. Not many commercials are made worse than that.

Davebo*

Is Canada getting relegated still possible? :laugh:

It's what we ****ing deserve. Maybe that would shake free the dead wood at Hockey Canada. I'm talking about you, bob nicholson - you're WAY past your due date.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Dumba is so bad in his own zone it's laughable. How Minnesota didn't immediately send him back to juniors at the start of the year is mind blowing to me.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
That came off the boards behind the net so fast, I'm inclined to not blame the goalie on that one. It's 2mins in give the kids a break.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Everyone is really overreacting to McDavid last game.

people overreact to everything he does. any decent play he makes is blown out of proportion like it's the greatest play ever and any thing that isn't perfect is blown out of proportion like it's the worst thing ever.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Two shifts for Canada so far in Slovak zone. And both were by Laughton-Gauthier-#25 line.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
It's what we ****ing deserve. Maybe that would shake free the dead wood at Hockey Canada. I'm talking about you, bob nicholson - you're WAY past your due date.

If finishing 6th or worse in the tournament would do that, rid HC of the deadwood... then I'd gladly take it...but unfortunately I don't think Bob "you know what" Nicholson is going anywhere for a while.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Fucale looks like he is having trouble seeing the puck. Huge hit by lazar then a huge hit by the SVK player. Pretty good game thus far.

Mantha is floating out there, which is depressing to see.

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Fucale looks nervous. If we lose this game there will be lotsa questions on how this team was assembled. Dumba's another minus.

Where's Domi? Where's Comrie?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad