Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
I’ve seen Reinbacher for a couple games.
I don’t think he’ll have the offensive career that many expects over Matvei Michkov.
I’ve analyze his game, I see a very close resemblance to Brandon Carlo or Colton Parayko.
Both are top 4 defenseman, and if Reinbacher’s game develops, he’ll be more Parayko.
He’s at 6’4” this season and still 19. He should top at 6’4” or 6’5” 220-225lbs.

My guess is David Reinbacher will be a big minute horse on defense for the Canadiens. I think he will be an all situation defenseman. Protecting the lead, shutting down top lines. To me, Reinbacher will be a 25-35 points defenseman. I think he’s a better fit with Kaiden Guhle than with Lane Hutson.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Mailloux is nowhere near the top RHD prospect. Reinbacher is already better and he is 2 years younger. They’re not close for me, If you don’t see the difference when both have the puck and without I wonder what you’re watching. Reinbacher is smarter and calmer.
We will definitely need to disagree here. Especially on the Reinbacher is already better nonsense. Mailloux is currently the better player snd imo I think it will stay that way.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I don’t think he’ll have the offensive career that many expects over Matvei Michkov.
Bro have you been following? These two players are apple and orange. Nobody thinks Reinbacher is going to be an offensive juggernaut.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I thought he looked good but he was also defending scrubs last night , I believe he could make the third pair or 7th dman right now but there's no point in doing so
Another year in Laval I say. Just wasn't what I was expecting last night. Struble looked way better. Instead give Barron ton of ice time this season see if he can figure it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad