Dave Bolland

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Hopefully Bolland can go into the offseason healthy and have a good summer and come back next year a better player than we've seen this year. Because if not that contract will look even worse.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
His contract is inexcusable with that said he is a better player than Trocheck at this point. Better defensively more physical and brings leadership. The contract is hounding the view of the player. Trocheck leaves a lot to be desired at this point. He can bring offense but his all around game is still not there. Bolland takes a lot of pressure off Barkov and his defensive zone starts. He is useful albeit for 3 million less a year.
This is pretty much how I see it as well, people need to put the money they're earning aside and see what they are worth as players currently.

If Trocheck wants to put those offensive and faceoffs skills to good use, he can do that as a winger.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
This is pretty much how I see it as well, people need to put the money they're earning aside and see what they are worth as players currently.

If Trocheck wants to put those offensive and faceoffs skills to good use, he can do that as a winger.

See, wee see this so differently.

I don't give a damn what bolland makes, a mediocre low scoring player on the decline like bolland doesn't belong 3C.

Probably still useful 4th winger.

ahhhh, sports...

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Can we trade Bolland for Marc Savard

From February lol.....ALMOST :laugh: it's your fault :laugh:

7drHiqr.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad