Danault vs Pageau

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who’s better?

• Danault

• Pageau

Results are only viewable after voting.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
My vote here registered as Pageau (and OP doesn't allow you to change), but this is easily Danault.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I think they’re pretty equal, honestly.

Slightest edge to Danault, just cause he was able to at least tread water in a top 6 role, even if he probably doesnt belong there.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
First instinct is Danault because he’s shown not be out of place as a top 6 C, while Pageau is seen as a 3C.

But actually im not so sure.. If Pageau played that same role for a few years now maybe he’s the same. I mean this season was probably an outlier as he was scoring at a 30 goal pace, but still, did well for himself given the opportunity for 60 games.

I mean, Pageau is definitely the better goalscorer. Danault doesn’t set that bar very high.

I think the more i think about it im gonna have to not vote and say they’re pretty even. Tough to compare and look for slight edge when they havent consistently played the same role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad