Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Anders Lindback/Cond. '16 3rd R to BUF for Jhonas Enroth

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
May Murray didn't want to risk Enroth winning another game and screwing up the tank.

This is it entirely. He saw Enroth have a stellar game against the Sens last night and was wary that he's going into White-Hot-Swedish-Ewok-God-Mode again like he did in our little 10-for-13 streak.

TM was having NONE of that with only a 4 point "lead" on the Oil.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
That usually happens often when a player leaves his team, they leave sour simply because nobody likes a change (unless the player was in a bad situation; AKA Segs, Kane), but once they get settled in with their new team they always forget about their old team.

I think Enroth will love it here. It's one of the best sport cities in NA, there's very minimal pressure from the media, the weather is solid there, plus we got quite a few Swedes in the organization (Klingberg and Nemeth being the major ones). It's safe to say I'm not too worried. Not to mention we are on the rise.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He's going to step off the plane carrying his parka and hoodie. He'll then walk out to the curb where his limo waits. He'll take a look around, throw his winter wear in the trash, and call his agent to tell him to start negotiations.

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
I wouldn't mind seeing Enroth play vs. Florida. His stats are pretty decent against them.

W: GA - 3 (stopped 25 of 28)

L: GA - 1 (stopped 34 of 35)

The win may not seem decent, but then again Kari keeps letting in a crap ton of goals this season. 3 GA playing in Buffalo might not tell the whole story.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
It's kind of a strange feeling when a trade we've been talking about the whole year finally happens. The only thing I don't like about it is that it didn't happen sooner.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
It's an unconditional 3rd round pick and a conditional 2nd according to Tim Murray.

The condition is Enroth winning 4 playoff games.

So it's just an unconditional 3rd round pick.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Which means that you're #LivingOnSomeonelsesEdge, am I right?

I should win an award.

Lol. I guess. I work at an advertising agency, so I dont have to deal with stuff like that unless S hits the fan with a client.

TSN/hutch alerted me about the Myers deal. A few hours later I found out (through Hutch) that this happened. All at my desk while working.

Side note, if anyone is down to to start an official HF Dallas Stars mass text let me know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad