Confirmed Trade: [DAL/NYR] Nils Lundkvist for 1st 2023 top 10 Protected + Cond. 2025 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
WTF is Dallas doing.... very stupid to give your GM a one year extension geez. Bergevin did the same with the habs signing Hoffman.. trying to save his job at the detriment of the team

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Great return for the Rangers. They effectively turned a guy picked late in the 1st round, that has struggled at the pro level, into a possibly more valuable asset.
That's not really a fair assessment. He has been very good in the SHL, which is a pro league. He didn't immediately make an impact in the NHL/AHL, but that's doesn't mean he isn't still a good prospect.

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Crazy we're getting at least a first for a guy who hasn't even proven he can play in North America. I mean he still has potential and Dallas will give him the opportunity to be a top-4 PP guy. Just surprised we got good value for an unproven player. Great stuff by Drury.

Reactions: LokiDog

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Lol at people mocking Rangers fans and offering 3rd round picks.

I think this is a win-win trade though.

lol at expecting people to think a deal will be lopsided

This is the trade board. Its expected that the discussions here would be for equal trades, which this wasn't

• Haha
Reactions: savebyrichter94

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Wow.. was not expecting NYR could get a 1st back for him... I didn't realize till recently the guy is already 22 years old.. I honestly just assumed he was still 20ish... But I guess it was in 2018 when he was drafted

Reactions: hidek91

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
That's not really a fair assessment. He has been very good in the SHL, which is a pro league. He didn't immediately make an impact in the NHL/AHL, but that's doesn't mean he isn't still a good prospect.
Well obviously what he’s accomplished in North America is the most important factor for a team that is playing in North America. Plenty of players excel in Europe and flounder in the NHL/AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad