Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] D Nils Lundkvist re-signs with the Stars (1 year, $1.25M)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He's that bad? Stars spent a 1st for him. You'd think they'd give it another shot?

DeBoer does not like him.

He's not that bad, but DeBoer has already shown he's not willing to play him in the playoffs, he doesn't get any PP time, and DeBoer was ready to play literally anyone over him (Petrovic, Bichsel if he had to- who had never played a NHL game before) in the WCF.

I just think it'd make more sense both for the Stars and for him to let him go. Even if the team wanted him I have no clue why he'd want to come back

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
DeBoer does not like him.

He's not that bad, but DeBoer has already shown he's not willing to play him in the playoffs, he doesn't get any PP time, and DeBoer was ready to play literally anyone over him (Petrovic, Bichsel if he had to- who had never played a NHL game before) in the WCF.

I just think it'd make more sense both for the Stars and for him to let him go. Even if the team wanted him I have no clue why he'd want to come back
Ahh I see. Thanks.

Yeh I was surprised to see this contract. I thought Lundkvist would work out for you guys when first acquired. Maybe just a bad coach-player match here.

I'd have taken a flyer on him at 1.25M all day long.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Only reason he is back is they don't pay that much in Europe. Unless there is some dramatic turnaround by Deboer... long year for Nils.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
His QO was going to be around 1.9, so that's why he wasn't tendered, same with Steel.

I think he was okay with staying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad